Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
EASY WAY TO GET STARS

I took Mkuoie86's advice and checked how many stars I had for each destination. I found I could still earn stars for the Training Flight. I bought a Propeller-Driven airplane and, in a few minutes, I added two stars. Now I'm going down my destinations and earning stars fast. Thanks, Mkuoie86!
Tom (Waverly huff)

EASY WAY TO GET STARS

I took Mkuoie86's advice and checked how many stars I had for each destination. I found I could still earn stars for the Training Flight. I bought a Propeller-Driven airplane and, in a few minutes, I added two stars. Now I'm going down my destinations and earning stars fast. Thanks, Mkuoie86!
Tom (Waverly huff)

You are most welcome. In fact, I knew it from other post in this forum (probably android side)
Enjoy the game!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
@landa11
wont allow me to add you as neighbor!

sent out gifts, hope you got what you needed. If i have something you need, just shoot me a request and i will send it when i can!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wednesday, August 29
When my Outgoing Gifts refreshes in a few hours, this is what I have to send: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigator module.
I will send these gifts to these neighbors, as you requested. If you'd rather have something else on my list, let me know ASAP!
David crossley: I will send bath towel
debsh: I will send additional radar / can you send me archive box?
leah: I will send additional radar / can you send me cooling channel?
Mkuole86: I will send additional radar / can you send me master plan?
PatrickMast: I will send hull parts / can you send me server rack?
Veschber: I will send shredder / can you send me cash counter?
Gdog: I will send hull parts / can you send me master plan?
Ziger: I will send bath towel / can you send me fuel?
bambam: I will send spare wire / can you send me fuel?
roller: I will send weather display / can you send me fuel?
bubbajed: I will send you repair items after you tell me exactly which ones you need / can you send me fuel?
All my other neighbors, if there's something on my list that you need, just let me know!
Here's the list of Gifts I need: TV screens, grinding machines, air vent filters, controller/control units, archive boxes, ergonomic chairs, book with suggestions, server racks, insulation, transmitters, note counters, master plans, city models, packaging machines, cooling chambers, defrosters. And fuel is always a nice thing to get.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi Veschber,

Thanks for the "Drill Machine", but I don't need it now. So I didn't take it.

Instead I send you a "Server Rack". Could you please "send it in return", if it is possible. Thanks.

Hi!

I don't have new missions. I've reach level 25 and haven't had any new missions since level 23.. Anyone experienced the same??

Wednesday, August 29
When my Outgoing Gifts refreshes in a few hours, this is what I have to send: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigator module.
I will send these gifts to these neighbors, as you requested. If you'd rather have something else on my list, let me know ASAP!
David crossley: I will send bath towel
debsh: I will send additional radar / can you send me archive box?
leah: I will send additional radar / can you send me cooling channel?
Mkuole86: I will send additional radar / can you send me master plan?
PatrickMast: I will send hull parts / can you send me server rack?
Veschber: I will send shredder / can you send me cash counter?
Gdog: I will send hull parts / can you send me master plan?
Ziger: I will send bath towel / can you send me fuel?
bambam: I will send spare wire / can you send me fuel?
roller: I will send weather display / can you send me fuel?
bubbajed: I will send you repair items after you tell me exactly which ones you need / can you send me fuel?
All my other neighbors, if there's something on my list that you need, just let me know!
Here's the list of Gifts I need: TV screens, grinding machines, air vent filters, controller/control units, archive boxes, ergonomic chairs, book with suggestions, server racks, insulation, transmitters, note counters, master plans, city models, packaging machines, cooling chambers, defrosters. And fuel is always a nice thing to get.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi, Tom:

Sorry I didn't notice this post, I'll send you master plan for the next two days.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom