Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Roller - San Francisco is Turbo-Prop, not Jet, so you ought to be able to go there.

No-one seems to be able to send Insulation; I have got 1 from a flight, currently waiting for another.

Maybe you were unwise to buy a Jet until you had upgraded the Repair Terminal.

And you need to amend your Signature - you can only send what is in the Free Gift list, not your own Inventory.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all,

I have looked at the history on this thread and sent all what i could to all friends who have linked to me. this is at least what they had listed on their requirements. I have hit my limit and will send what i can after the next roll over.

Im really desperate for insulation please, if you have this friend me please or send this to me ping me afterwards and let me know if i can help you out

thanks

happy flying

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, August 31
Hello, neighbors!
I'm trying a different tactic today. I have three items to send that I need myself. So, if you need Packaging Machine, City Model or Flight Catering, just let me know! I will send them to you and then you send then back to me!
Otherwise, look in the signature for the list of what I have to send and what I need.
Gdog: I will send you Hull Parts
PatrickMast: I will send the Cooling Chamber back to you
David Crossley: I will send Shredder
Starsky: I will send Bath Towel
Cpt Bob: I will send Powerful Radio Trasmitter
Rpf64: I will send Weather Display
Niaboc: I will send Copy Machine
Roller: I will send Weather Display
Ziger: I will send Shredder
Debsh: Let me know what you need that I have!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Greensmith (and anyone who knows)

Does Send in Return work like that?

I read that you can only return the same item if it is in your own Gift List anyway, and if it isn't, a random item is sent.

So that button is a bit redundant, it just saves a few clicks.

Thanks for the Weather Display, sorry I don't have anything specific you need.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rpf64,
My experience tells me that you can return an item to a neighbor if you haven't already sent that neighbor a gift during that "sending period." I think it's 24 hours but I'm not sure. I know as soon as I hit my limit of 20 gifts the "Return" button doesn't work. Perhaps one of the Airport City HD people knows.
Tom (Waverly huff)

After going through the last few posts-

Waverly huff- I need Weather display. Will be sending you fuel/ passengers.
Zinger- Will be sending you Do Not Disturb sign. Please send me an All Inclusive Bracelet
Debsh- Will send you an Additional Radar. Please send me an All Inclusive Bracelet
Carmazotta- please send mean all inclusive bracelet/ textbook. And tell me what I can send you.
Rpf64- accept my neighbor request. If you send me a textbook, I can so- send in return so that you get it too.
Bambam- sending you Fuel additives. Please send me a do not disturb sign.
Landa11- accept request and send me a textbook. Tell me what I can send you.

Anybody else who needs something from my list is welcome to ask! And if you can help, always welcome!

Updated signature.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Rpf64,
I believe the recipient receives the same item that he/she sends.I just sent you a Weather Display. If you send it back to me I will let you know if that's what I receive.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ladyhardinge,
I alread sent you a gift today but I wrote down to send you the Weather Display tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Let us test the giving and receiving of gifts to see if you do receive what is sent. Greensmith sent me a packaging machine and in a couple of hours I can send it back. He can then confirm what he got.
Packing machine is on my list to send though.

Could someone send me something not on my list e.g. Master plan or server rack etc. I can send it back and you can confirm if you get the gift returned correctly even if it is not on the senders normal gift list.
Debbie

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Debsh,
Just got the Packaging Machine. Thanks! Perhaps we can Send and Return tomorrow as well.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom