Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
No you dont.... Hahahahaha......
Anyway, Russians has YDL, their best Leapers. I want her face to face.....

Just One Last Question -

How Do You Came Know about That YDL is Russian,She Maybe American She Maybe Canadian.

Also a Name Like Tom@ Come's From America Not Russia.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
she might be a he or it as well.... Russian continent, or Asian, just by the habit pattern of flying... you see it in space races, or other destinations. definitely cheap greenies....or Forex trading lol

Personnaly i do not look like my avatar :) I am much better..

Device
  1. Android
Everyone, I have 2 questions.

1. One of friend say that Giant not always with green to repair. Is it true? I experience Giant always with green. And I am talking Normal Giant, not S1 or S2.
2. Any trick for the guest planes? Since this morning today, I left all my work, just to get bonsai. No singke drop. One hour I will left office and plenty of signature I dont make today for a bonsai. I am really bad with this bonsai thing.

Thx

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Everyone, I have 2 questions.

1. One of friend say that Giant not always with green to repair. Is it true? I experience Giant always with green. And I am talking Normal Giant, not S1 or S2.
2. Any trick for the guest planes? Since this morning today, I left all my work, just to get bonsai. No singke drop. One hour I will left office and plenty of signature I dont make today for a bonsai. I am really bad with this bonsai thing.

Thx
Both my games have 4 bonsai trees and I'm not even trying :). That's how it always works Robby. stop trying and they will come.

Device
  1. Android
I think they are female trees :D.
Very shy..... Like @Dracocraft26 the beautiful.... Hehehehe.....

Btw, now I have better way. It is named "Make sure no one run away"
I put all my games infront of my laptop. So now looks like I work, but actually I am landing guest planes. Sorry Bos.

I learn that, every guest planes are the same type landing in all my games at the same time. One have Giant, others too. One has jet, others too......

So, bonsai, come to Papa......

Top Bottom