Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
I know you are a "He" long time ago. I was just responded your words that you are much better that the pic?

Man..... You are God's beutifull creature, why you changed your sex?

It is trendy.. With Bruce Jenner being a woman now, after being the recordman of Decathlon... pffff this was one of the first game on Apple 2...:)

But i 'am much better than this picture for sure, at least this is the closest from my girlfriend i could find, without putting her in the avatar lol..

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
@Theo1977 and everyone.

Let me share something. And this os not because I am better or else, I just want a share and feedback so we can review our strategy.

To make the items drop, from buildings or planes, chances are better when you tap more than a single building or a plane. I like to design my city and put all the same buildings near so when one drop item, sometime others follow same items. That is my experience. And for the flights, to get items drop rate better, I like to fly all my 5 Falcons at the same time, so the return at the same time. So I can harvest them together ant the same time to make the rate better. Golden dice will help even more for sure. Now, the question maybe, how can you fly all 5 Falcons with 105 Fuel and each Falcon need 45. Many ways, start your Fuel station to work for 3 every 10 mins if you have time, or use F20. Other way, you can devide your flights to 2 period. For example, if you have 5, you can make Period 1 to fly 3 Falcons and Period 2 to Fly 2 Falcons. Anyway 2 is better than 1. The key is, keep your main Fuel machine ( 1 Fuel every minute ) keep works.

About buy Falcon Plane. To those who rich, you can do whatever. To those who still need coins for upgrade here and there, maybe you should consider to buy Falcon S1. Why? Not because of the shorter time to land. But the price is reachable. What happen when it broken? Same price, same time. And I assume, you better to keep your green than to spend 3 for repair right? And good things happen to those who wait. Lol. Example : my game, Tadashi, I am collecting money to build sugar factory, 6. After that I plan to but one Falcon, and S1. Why? Tadashi still need many upgrade for City, Terminal, Control Tower, etc etc. And Falcon price is expensive. Token is another way and rare to use. And again, if you can do launch, token are easy to get. Once again, neighbours are the key of this game. Those who friends with the Russians like Kolipso, CBET, Arain, Alexpin, Panda, etc etc, they have a QL party everyday. So it will be very easy for you to do like 5 to 6 launches everyday. This post, I write to explain about Falcon, not about how they do it everyday. I will not answer any question here about how. But yes, once again, Red Launch in the answer. Btw, I am not making friends with them, the Russians that I mentioned.

About the drop rate of the Falcon guests, yes they are sucks. Till today, I dont know how many Falcons I landed, I only get 1 bonsai. 1 single, not 1 set.

That is my opinion. I like to here feedback if you have a different opinion. And this share, I hope can help to some of you. And If you have any question, maybe I can help by post here or PM. I try to help if I can.

Edit: I start to buy Giant with S1. Since Giant also need green to repair. No Repair Part available yet.
Actually @Robby Kusuma that's how I try to do. I even land all guest planes until there are no more runways available, and collect them all at once. It worked wonders during the first set of collections, but then it became totally random.

I am also using the 10 fuel/hour instead of the 3 per ten minutes, as I don't have time to actually collect, so I end up with 3 per hour :)

As far as launches go, I agree with you, if you follow QL parties, you can rise your tokens exponentially. But as I said many times, I play this game for my own fun, not for "beating" others :)

Device
  1. Android
Actually @Robby Kusuma that's how I try to do. I even land all guest planes until there are no more runways available, and collect them all at once. It worked wonders during the first set of collections, but then it became totally random.

I am also using the 10 fuel/hour instead of the 3 per ten minutes, as I don't have time to actually collect, so I end up with 3 per hour :)

As far as launches go, I agree with you, if you follow QL parties, you can rise your tokens exponentially. But as I said many times, I play this game for my own fun, not for "beating" others :)
I will try your way to land all guest planes....

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
When will be the update GI? Tommorow is 2 weeks...........

Hey @Robby Kusuma ,

Here is The Answer -
Exclusive ( It is Not EDITED ) :LOL::LOL: ( Do You remember Something ) :hilarious::hilarious:

Screenshot (295).png

Regard's
Anubhav.

Top Bottom