Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Update - New Falcon, etc.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata WARNING - learn from me - Do not attempt to upgrade the repair base until AFTER you have collected all items necessary to complete. Understanding the trading issue as noted in in other posts on this forum, I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to trade like items, and NOT understanding that I could not repair any planes until the repair base was complete, I now have 8 planes waiting to be repaired while I wait for my last two hardness testers. Flying to Austin as much as possible and begging on the trading forum.

Thank you. My repair base is complete but I have not bought a falcon yet. Not feeling it at this moment yet. :p

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Updated finally.
No issues with the game - yet. But I haven't visited a neighbour.
Finally getting around to opening some stored collections for free XP. Let's see if I can get to level 55 without flying once!

Device
  1. Android
Okay everyone, since my games both doesnt even have a giant, so I am not in a hurry Mode. So I need friends, to exchange with me in Tadashi1. I dont want to use hitback yet, since I still can make a little help for others with my one gift. I will attach the things I still need. And I need some players who are not finish the Repair Base. I will add you as a neighbour. Tag me anyone. A gift can save the world.

Attaching File is not working. I need Calibration Module and Riverter.

And I can send Riverter.

#gogift

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@diwata WARNING - learn from me - Do not attempt to upgrade the repair base until AFTER you have collected all items necessary to complete. Understanding the trading issue as noted in in other posts on this forum, I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to trade like items, and NOT understanding that I could not repair any planes until the repair base was complete, I now have 8 planes waiting to be repaired while I wait for my last two hardness testers. Flying to Austin as much as possible and begging on the trading forum.
As for me, i can still repair a planes, and have all items collected, but not click "Complete" yet. This is on android... :whistle:

I made an assumption that your friend code was M22. Is that correct?
Hi there, no my codes are written to the left, you need to click over there or hover the mouse or something. Anyway here they are again, add both and I'll have it done for you this morning. I tried to add you but got an error so hopefully you can add me.
:
ag5cnug (main tablet game) + ao5i9f7 (phone game)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi there, no my codes are written to the left, you need to click over there or hover the mouse or something. Anyway here they are again, add both and I'll have it done for you this morning. I tried to add you but got an error so hopefully you can add me.
:
Both codes are viewable, just you need to click on avatar (on phones or tablets). On PC works with mouse-over...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
:
Done AND I learned something!

:

I am going to send you friend requests from all of my games for both of your games(we are already neighbors on our main games). Please accept.

Top Bottom