Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS update is live

My experience is: stable game, no crashes, however: there are some (event not short) periods of time when sending or accepting gifts is extremely slow, visiting neighbors could also take up to 1-2 mins before the neighbor screen pops up and mainly - terrible delays in launching. Sometimes it is not possible to accept the landed shuttle for hours resp. to initiate a new launch.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Have you not been able to download the update in the UK? :(
I updated late last week but didn’t get the 15 greenies some people got. My issues vary during the day. Certain times I can’t join or run launches, accept gift, visit neighbours but other times everything is fine. And it’s not the same times every day just hit and miss at the moment

I’ve never had the game this bad

Visiting neighbors can take up to 10 minutes for just one neighbor. Launches are next to impossible. Launch chests lost because the shuttle lands and then disappears. It’s virtually unplayable - and I did not get the 15 greens that some IOS players received.

Yes there is a ticket in but I get the same questions over and over

I’ve never had the game this bad

Visiting neighbors can take up to 10 minutes for just one neighbor. Launches are next to impossible. Launch chests lost because the shuttle lands and then disappears. It’s virtually unplayable - and I did not get the 15 greens that some IOS players received.

Yes there is a ticket in but I get the same questions over and over
Maybe let GT City know?

@Blue Jay freezing your iPad isn’t going to fix your problem :D

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
honestly i think in order to fix the bug they have had to alter the servers in some way that it makes the servers slow for visiting and gifting, but at least it doesnt crash

so at least you feel like your game is moving forward, and i honestly think they will get this right

patience is the key, although i am not asking you to be patient coz i know the feeling

Top Bottom