Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

IOS update is live

You deserve it IOS players the 15 greenies :greedy:
Congratulation to all of you and someone post here how he get the 15 greenies so other will know.
giphy.gif

Updated no 15 greenies for me, entered weekend code got 3 but still no 15 greenies, visited Madlen, closed game still no 15 greenies. Ah well didn’t have them in the first place so nothing lost. Still got problems with accepting gifts, joining launches, visiting friends really slow. So not sure what the update was
Same here, at least no more crashes

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
After I updated my game was working fine earlier today (before reset at midnight UTC). Now however when I returned to the game it is completely frozen. Prior to updating it would often been frozen for 10-15 seconds when I opened the game. Now however I am at 8 minutes and counting!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Reporting in after several days running the new update: I've seen huge increase in stability. After an initial hiccup I've had no crashes. No problems at all gifting. Very few animation pauses. Occassional slowness or complete hangs when visiting neighbors. So basically it's all fixed. :D

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Reporting in after several days running the new update: I've seen huge increase in stability. After an initial hiccup I've had no crashes. No problems at all gifting. Very few animation pauses. Occassional slowness or complete hangs when visiting neighbors. So basically it's all fixed. :D
Hopefully when I come over to your area that will fix my game as well, it’s a nightmare at the moment, but am struggling through

Top Bottom