Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android I don't know what to ... What Priorities

Natholian1

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Natholian1
When I started playing, my initial goal was to "finish" every destination. By "finishing" I mean getting 3 stars, and a collection if the destination drops one.
So I got all planes of one type, flew to the destinations one by one. When no more was available for a given type of plane, then I sold all and bought all next ones. As Town Hall, Terminal and Control Tower are pretty much tied to one destination per plane type, those structures came as well. That was over a year ago, and I'm currently at Jumbos, still 4 types of planes ahead of me. Works for me, YMMV.

Yes, space program is fun. But what you actually need is 12 neighbors with 5 Planetariums (or Training Centers) each. Start with that and visit those every day. This is basically what everyone needs but it takes months to realize.

I have 11 blue planes and once I've finished collecting 360 more spare propellers I will have finished except for Chicago and Brasilia which give you things only in events. Would you wait until the event comes and then finish them or finish them now?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I have 11 blue planes and once I've finished collecting 360 more spare propellers I will have finished except for Chicago and Brasilia which give you things only in events. Would you wait until the event comes and then finish them or finish them now?
Depends on your strategy. If you want to get rid of all same kind planes and you did your adventure (even alliance if you are going for it) part of map destinations of same kind of planes I'd say yes. If you are planning adventure later (at the expence of new set of planes you flew before) I'd say wait for event and then go for adventure/alliance.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
That was my opinion as well, but with the last big update it had to change. Previously, many runways easily outperformed Baggage Hall, planes just sat out their time while you were doing your business. However now the planes stop ticking when you lock screen or change focus to another window and things like visiting a neighbor or closing the game now RESET the timer and you're back in square one. So I've caved in and actually built the damned space waster, because on new rules the most important thing in servicing guest planes is to expedite them in as short time as possible, before something resets them

Had noticed this. Not a good upgrade, so also may have to cave in and upgrade it. :mad:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Had noticed this. Not a good upgrade, so also may have to cave in and upgrade it. :mad:
Previously, when baggage hall was introduced it didn't have any function. Then at some point GI activated real baggage hall function and then it becomes necessary to have it when you load/land planes. I did some testing then on how long does it take to load a guest plane with baggage hall or without (will try to find the topic).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I wouldn't wait. It's hard to say if an event that makes those destinations drop will pop up any time soon. And having Powerful Delta dominated fleet is rather bad for events, as most events don't have any destinations for them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ye0rq2
Username
Aquahulk
I am expanding down on my airport side, to fit runways. I have not gotten the duty free shop, as I learned that on my old account. I will not be getting the cosmic fuel station, nor the baggage hall, at least right now. So, 2 questions based off the posts above. 1: how do you skip the green launch pad, as don't you have to have the green pad? Or can you just bypass it and not do any space launches till, level 31?

2: when a higher level runway is available, even if you can't fly those level planes, do you buy that runway?

Device
  1. Android
I am expanding down on my airport side, to fit runways. I have not gotten the duty free shop, as I learned that on my old account. I will not be getting the cosmic fuel station, nor the baggage hall, at least right now. So, 2 questions based off the posts above. 1: how do you skip the green launch pad, as don't you have to have the green pad? Or can you just bypass it and not do any space launches till, level 31?

2: when a higher level runway is available, even if you can't fly those level planes, do you buy that runway?
1. Just upgrade the MCC to level 3, and dont buy the pad.
2. I did not. But now we have daily, so I suggest you buy.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
1. What Robby said.
2. I would buy the runway but not a high priority. You can land the guest planes and one day you will need it. Always seems if you don't own it, planes that can only land on it are always appearing.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
1: how do you skip the green launch pad, as don't you have to have the green pad? Or can you just bypass it and not do any space launches till, level 31?
Yes, pretty much like it. They're all completely independent, the 3 pads and MCC. What I did was to buy red pad first, then I figured I need MCC as well, so I've built it and then it turned out I need to upgrade the MCC two times before I can actually send red rocket.
So there is no connection at all, you can build them in any order you want and ultimately everything that counts is that you need at least one of the pads and MCC at appropriate level.

If you have the green pad, then build the MCC and fly some green rockets, skip the blue pad, but keep upgrading the MCC and when you finally have the MCC3 (the most expensive part of space program), then add a red pad and be done with it.
Blue is the one least used anyway.

Device
  1. Android
Yes, pretty much like it. They're all completely independent, the 3 pads and MCC. What I did was to buy red pad first, then I figured I need MCC as well, so I've built it and then it turned out I need to upgrade the MCC two times before I can actually send red rocket.
So there is no connection at all, you can build them in any order you want and ultimately everything that counts is that you need at least one of the pads and MCC at appropriate level.

If you have the green pad, then build the MCC and fly some green rockets, skip the blue pad, but keep upgrading the MCC and when you finally have the MCC3 (the most expensive part of space program), then add a red pad and be done with it.
Blue is the one least used anyway.
Now I am sure, you kind of FBI or CIA or any special service....

You have a really good advices.

Top Bottom