Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android I don't know what to ... What Priorities

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
My strategy is different than most posted here. This game requires patience or money. I use patience. I fly 5 of the same type to the Excavation destinations until they are 3 starred. I don't speed them up, just send them back out again when they land. I then activate the maps and send those 5 planes to the map destinations, using fuel catalyst to speed them up if needed so I get at least 10 flights per map. For the falcons I am getting 15-17 flights per map (I have 2 s3's). It takes longer but uses less resources.

Definitely fly the Excavation destinations with the maps from Duke before selling off your planes, It's like any other destination for 3 stars. You can always tackle the timed maps later.
For large planes like you have I will most likely do something similar, this is why I said my strategy above is only for turbo props and jets for now :)

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
For large planes like you have I will most likely do something similar, this is why I said my strategy above is only for turbo props and jets for now :)

Yes, I made the mistake of skipping the adventure flights on my progression. When I get all 6 building for the each giant destination, I'm backtracking that series while I continue forward with the falcons. At this rate, it will be several years before I seriously start tackling the Condor series.

I still have a lot of commerce buildings but it's only because I don't need the space or resources for anything else at the moment. Coins from the planetarium collection and red space launches are definitely the fastest path to increase coins.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
All info said above is good advice, following on try to land 3 or 4 together and collect them at same (well milliseconds) time. Drops with Golden Dice when doing the destinations should be 1 in 4 / 1 in 5. If you hit a bad run of no drops. Quit and reboot the game. Might just be a placebic effect but seems to work.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
All info said above is good advice, following on try to land 3 or 4 together and collect them at same (well milliseconds) time. Drops with Golden Dice when doing the destinations should be 1 in 4 / 1 in 5. If you hit a bad run of no drops. Quit and reboot the game. Might just be a placebic effect but seems to work.
Same drop rate is with 1 runway :) I landed 12 planes, one by one every time and usually got 3-4 items with golden dice, yes sometime is less but I got up to 7 items per 12 planes.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Tapping 4 at once is same as tapping 1 at 4 separate occasions.
The key to multitap is to tap one and IF it drops then tap another ASAP, before the time changes. If you get no drop then DON'T tap another, but wait.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ye0rq2
Username
Aquahulk
i'm kind of in a dillema myself. I'm level 17, and only have one expansion for my city, and one for my airport. I have 3 hangars, a level 2, and a level 3 runway. 2 smart houses, and a bunch of eateries, flower shops, and grocery stores for income.
My terminal is level 3, control tower is level 2, as is my town hall. I am trying to build the flight school right now too.
So my dilemma is, what do I expand first? Airport side or town side?

Device
  1. Android
i'm kind of in a dillema myself. I'm level 17, and only have one expansion for my city, and one for my airport. I have 3 hangars, a level 2, and a level 3 runway. 2 smart houses, and a bunch of eateries, flower shops, and grocery stores for income.
My terminal is level 3, control tower is level 2, as is my town hall. I am trying to build the flight school right now too.
So my dilemma is, what do I expand first? Airport side or town side?
City side....
3:1
3 times city side, 1 time Airport side.

Good luck

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
City side....
3:1
3 times city side, 1 time Airport side.

Good luck
In the beginning odds should be pretty much the same as you need space on airport side for few 3x3 buildings (terminal, repair base, launch pads and mission control). After that odds should be even more for city side as most of buildings can be on city side.

Device
  1. Android
lol. ok. so Robbie says 3:1 city side, and Kesh, you say even. lol. Do i really need the space mission items right now?
As for me that I will put some in the city side that available ones, so I did 3:1.
But you can follo Kesh too, np.

Space Mission, I suggest you hardly to build MCC 1 direct to 2 and direct to 3.
And build directly Red Pad.
If you can launch red, than launch, have money and you can build Blue and Green.

But if you are New Kids On The Block, you can do Step by Step.......

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
lol. ok. so Robbie says 3:1 city side, and Kesh, you say even. lol.
No, Kesh says "go even at first, then drop down to 3:1, and then keep dropping".

I'd say on the airport side: as small as you can get away with, rest to the city.
It also depends on your wealth and style: some play with only 1 runway, others want 6 of each type. Obviously, the latter need much, much more on the airport side : D
Bare minimum size of airport side is :
1 runway 12×2
6 buildings 3×3 (terminal + repair base + MCC + 3 launch pads)
variable number of hangars 2×2 (up to 20, I think)
Optionals are:
Duty Free 2×2 (you can skip it, but most people learn too late)
Reserve Hangar 2×2
Baggage Hall 2×2
More runways
2 refineries 3×3

So, an extreme packer could buy only few expansions on the airport side and never bother expanding it again : )
But the SHAPE is just as important as the NUMBER, because good fit is hard to achieve.

But in the end, it matters little, there are LOADS of buildings (like power stations and flight item producers) that can be placed on either side, so it's easy to balance it out (unless you go too big with airport side)

Do i really need the space mission items right now?
Yes. Many people agree that it's actually more important to fly rockets than to fly planes in this game.

No, Kesh says "go even at first, then drop down to 3:1, and then keep dropping".

I'd say on the airport side: as small as you can get away with, rest to the city.
It also depends on your wealth and style: some play with only 1 runway, others want 6 of each type. Obviously, the latter need much, much more on the airport side : D
Bare minimum size of airport side is :
1 runway 12×2
6 buildings 3×3 (terminal + repair base + MCC + 3 launch pads)
variable number of hangars 2×2 (up to 20, I think)
Optionals are:
Duty Free 2×2 (you can skip it, but most people learn too late)
Reserve Hangar 2×2
Baggage Hall 2×2
More runways
2 refineries 3×3

So, an extreme packer could buy only few expansions on the airport side and never bother expanding it again : )
But the SHAPE is just as important as the NUMBER, because good fit is hard to achieve.

But in the end, it matters little, there are LOADS of buildings (like power stations and flight item producers) that can be placed on either side, so it's easy to balance it out (unless you go too big with airport side)

Yes. Many people agree that it's actually more important to fly rockets than to fly planes in this game.

You should skip Duty Free and Baggage Hall. And don't bother with the disposable Cosmic Fuel Station.
You can also skip Green & Blue Launch (and build them later).
Reserve hangar is quite essential, I think.

But it would be hard to upgrade your runway if you have too small an airport area.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
You should skip Duty Free and Baggage Hall. And don't bother with the disposable Cosmic Fuel Station.
You can also skip Green & Blue Launch (and build them later).
Totally agree. They are a waste of time and you can't sell them or store them. They eat space.
On launches, be patient and wait till Red pad is available.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I like the baggage hall too for the same reason :D

And just for the record you can store the cosmic fuel station. Can't store the normal fuel station though.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
You should skip Duty Free
Of course you can, but it has been said so many times and it's already too late for most people to be worth mentioning for the 1001st time.

and Baggage Hall
That was my opinion as well, but with the last big update it had to change. Previously, many runways easily outperformed Baggage Hall, planes just sat out their time while you were doing your business. However now the planes stop ticking when you lock screen or change focus to another window and things like visiting a neighbor or closing the game now RESET the timer and you're back in square one. So I've caved in and actually built the damned space waster, because on new rules the most important thing in servicing guest planes is to expedite them in as short time as possible, before something resets them.

And don't bother with the disposable Cosmic Fuel Station.
As you've said, it is disposable, you can get rid of it, so no permanent harm can be done here. Just as Catering Facilities when they stop serving their purpose you get rid of them. Except CFS never serves any purpose, but that's for everyone to find out themselves : )

In it's bare it's just one mere slot. You need either to expand it with greens or use it to sploit event hangars to make it useful enough.

But it would be hard to upgrade your runway if you have too small an airport area.
You can have 50 airport side extensions but if they're in wrong shape you won't be able to put in any high level runways. Shape is important, and until you actually start to tinker with the buildings it's hard to tell what shape would be best.

Top Bottom