Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I find my coordinates in the game?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
Hello I am Alberto and I am new to this game Airport City and new to this forums so I may have some strange questions.

In the game I know I am somewhere, but don't know where I am. Would be nice to find my location hate being lost that kinda sucks.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
The game does not have an actual location for your airport city.
Perhaps they gave it no specific location so wherever you are could
be your base.

No worries about your question, seems quite reasonable to me and
really who wants to be lost. :cool:

After realizing these facts of game I decided not to spend money on this game.
I play many games War Thunder, Dark Orbit among many other professional game. I thought that this game would have some sophistications, considering the fact that the price of the game is high when buying items or, purchasing game money etc. Not knowing the location of the airport kinda really sucks being in an uncertain place! Also, not being able to send airplanes to your allies,
aka Neighbors. I don't think the developers plan to take any further action to improve the game anymore than what it is now. I am sure that there are many more things like having a chat line or Clan chat would be very helpful in this game me knowing game developers they will do nothing more to improve it, if they do it will be along time it will be a long time before changes take place.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
Our cities don't really have a location per se. Based on some of the flight times, I've deduced that we are all located in Eastern Europe.

thats the part that sucks we could be anywhere. Maybe you are right we all could be close to each other somewhere in Europe. Without being able to send a visiting airplane to a Neighbor we can not tell how far apart we are from each other or, where we are located. Being able to see a physical flight path where your plane is at this certain time on the screen would be helpful. Maybe, they haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
Team Speak, Discord chat lines would be cool I know Dark Orbit uses Discord... or even adding a chat to his site would be cool

I know this is a Privatively owned website.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
Location is extremely important in destination games for conducting business on time. Knowing how far something is from your location in miles or kilometer, really helps. Tho since I have not figured out how to send a visiting plane to a neighbor I felt kinda of lost like in limbo almost, not knowing where my airport is stationed at. Sure the game tells how far a destination is from you and I am sure they all say the something. Take San Francisco for example, 2.40 hours away from me and I am sure yours says the same thing meaning that we are right next to each other in the same location. But we still have no idea where we are in the game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
I don't think that some of us are in different parts of the World, like Droidhak said our airports are stacked on top of each other and we are all in the same location. When If I wanted to move to Texas or Houston Dallas or even Mexico its not going to happen since the game does not allow us to move to different locations.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
We are indeed based in the same location but I'm still lost with regards to the importance of the location part and how it is tied to the business end of the stick.

Being able to move your airport to whatever part of the world in is extremely kool not only that but beneficial to the game moving to another location would not be free. I mean Really not knowing how to get back home can be a big problem. Okay, I see where you are getting at then let me ask you Why do we all have to be in the same location? Where ever that is!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
I don't know.

However, why must you move your airport to another location? What purpose will that serve?
Okay, say you want to be closer to California
I don't know.

However, why must you move your airport to another location? What purpose will that serve?
Never said open or move servers. I said moving the Airport to whatever part of the world you want or city that you wish to recite in. Maybe it is more beneficial for parts and quest or where someone does not have to wait 3 to 4 hours to get parts back California or Los Angeles Or even better I think it is called Preference

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
I don't know.

Maybe, lets use some examples here. Take Mortal Kombat old game right? It really doesn't matter where u die since it is not a game of destination tho the background does change on the fight scenes giving you somewhat of a poor location of where might be, you are in a Castle Dungeon or fighting out in a field somewhere in the game world. Now War Thunder you have to know where u are at all times - how high your plane is from the ground and find your way back to the airport to rep you plane or tank also the game tells you what island you are on where where the base is where the enemy is at and so on description and location. Now here on this game all the accounts seem to be all in the same location and making it impossible to send planes to land on friendly airfields delivery of goods and so on.

No then the game will be too easy because I'll be moving around as per my preference then at some point it will get boring. In a football match we don't move goal posts closer because we are at the other end of the field and we feel its too far, and tiring to run the whole length of the field just to score a goal. Similarly you cannot move JFK airport closer to Charles deGuille airport just because the flight takes x amount of hours.

I don't want to be closer to California I'm OK wherever I am far away from California.

Again, I didn't get the part where it is beneficial to move airports please enlighten me on this.

Maybe, lets use some examples here. Take Mortal Kombat old game right? It really doesn't matter where u die since it is not a game of destination tho the background does change on the fight scenes giving you somewhat of a poor location of where might be, you are in a Castle Dungeon or fighting out in a field somewhere in the game world. Now War Thunder you have to know where u are at all times - how high your plane is from the ground and find your way back to the airport to rep you plane or tank also the game tells you what island you are on where where the base is where the enemy is at and so on description and location. Now here on this game all the accounts seem to be all in the same location and making it impossible to send planes to land on friendly airfields delivery of goods and so on.
From this explanation you are barking up the wrong tree

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
From this explanation you are barking up the wrong tree
I am not baking at all make me seem like a Wolf. Was asking the community why we all have to be in the same place is all and you would not answer that, in turns I answered your question why do we have to know were we are it be beneficial for us to know where we are and I stated Preference and Favorable

No good sir apologies for my oversight: the phrase "barking up the wrong tree" is not meant to portray you as a member of a canine family but an expression meaning you are looking in the wrong area.

To answer your question: the aim of the game is to design and device a strategy and/or tactic on how to overcome any given scenario and circumstances with the limited resources you have at your disposal while developing and operating a successful airline, airport and city. With this explanation location is irrelevant. As for why we are in the same place - this is imaginary.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Jetfighter210
No good sir apologies for my oversight: the phrase "barking up the wrong tree" is not meant to portray you as a member of a canine family but an expression meaning you are looking in the wrong area.

To answer your question: the aim of the game is to design and device a strategy and/or tactic on how to overcome any given scenario and circumstances with the limited resources you have at your disposal while developing and operating a successful airline, airport and city. With this explanation location is irrelevant. As for why we are in the same place - this is imaginary.

No apologies needed and no offense taken, I able to read between the lines:)

Yes, as being a new player of this game, yes I am. Tho I can see that the strategy of the development team and that of course is for players to run the credit cards to upgrade that Airport and make Airport City to be all it could be. It stated to be fun till I realized that it was a stationary game that I could not relocate my air field or send planes to friends, that was kinda disappointing I suppose I expected more of the game than its present capabilities. You say why is it impotent to know where we are The Real question is Why is it not?

Oh, I can see the part where where it will start to be harder to get parts for quest and that would be like playing a reluctant slot machine lol

Last edited:

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
But you CAN send a plane to your neighbours. It has a gift in it. And sometimes they'll send a plane back to you, also with a gift in it.

You don't need that as a literal manifestation - just treat your airport as an abstract concept.

Hell, you can't physically have a location where you can fly to Egypt in 40 minutes, Washington DC in 1 hour, and Bali in 1 hr 20 mins, so just take it that the game is moving your airport automatically on your behalf to wherever those flight times are away from those destinations when you send that flight.

It's really easy - you don't need to know where the base you're defending in Space Invaders is....

And the game doesn't need any more pointless features that can be exploited by cheats. It's perfectly playable without ever paying a penny for it...just slower.

Top Bottom