Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started a green launch.
Not going for first so if anyone wnats to take you can. Otherwise this bird should fly within 23:50 from now.

Well, green launch completed in 8.5 hr thereabout.

This is the launch with the most people on board I have ever been on. The 9 people on board are:
Rob W (#1), Blackcloud (host), Kitty, Red Fox One, Bali Hi & Bali2, Fuel plz, DIA & HP.

Anybody know what is the maximum number of people that can join a launch?

Well, green launch completed in 8.5 hr thereabout.

This is the launch with the most people on board I have ever been on. The 9 people on board are:
Rob W (#1), Blackcloud (host), Kitty, Red Fox One, Bali Hi & Bali2, Fuel plz, DIA & HP.

Anybody know what is the maximum number of people that can join a launch?

I think it is 9 (that the max I've also had on a launch)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Just started another Apogee Mission, 23 hrs and 50 minutes to go before this bird flies, I do slow burns to reduce my Solid Fuel stockpile (a dangeroues health and safety risk).
If anyone is interested in taking any place, including first, please feel free to join in and add the points in.
Sorry this has been launched.
Thank you guys.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom