Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Anyone close to launching a green rocket by chance?
I need to have a successful launch for a task, but only have about 400 points. So, I'd like to co-ordinate and see if I can tag along on someone else's launch. :whistle:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Anyone close to launching a green rocket by chance?
I need to have a successful launch for a task, but only have about 400 points. So, I'd like to co-ordinate and see if I can tag along on someone else's launch. :whistle:
GamingSwiftie I can start one, but it's just about bedtime here. Will you be around to keep the launch going if I start it in the next few minutes? I can put in about 800 points up front.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I just started an Apogee Mission.
As I am slow burning this bird will launch within 23.5 hours but all positions are up for grabs including first place.(y)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
billsnj
Tell me I'm wrong but I thought this was going to be a green launch?

Could we confirm before launch
Mrstepot GamingSwiftie
billsnj and Neil ellor it will be a green launch. GamingSwiftie needs to complete a successful green launch but she doesn't have enough fuel. I offered to start the launch and we are inviting others to join. Feel free to come on board if you are interested. It will be a slow burn so we can wait for Neil to join tomorrow when he wakes up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom