Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
In the initial days when space program was newly launched i too had hijacked a few member's launch :barefoot: But i learnt my lessons and made amends and yes did try to make it up for the affected person ;)

I think what we need here is to set out rules of the game very clear so that we don't have any forum members doing hijacking :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Here is my take...
I won't post their name, because it was all sorted out.
I had a launch hijacked, so I PM'd the person and asked them why.
They answered me back and said it was an accident and they had fat fingered.
For amends I asked if they would do a launch with me and post half the points without taking first.
They agreed and we did that launch the very next day.
I believe that story and forgave the person and regularly gift to them.

The other day a hijack happened that was just the opposite.
I had over half the points for launch and they went over the top with PEBs and stole the launch.
I PM'd them and waited over a week before I talked about it on the bulletin board.
They never answered my PM and I could see that they were visiting the BB.
That to me is a lousy neighbor.

Does anyone agree?

Don Clyde

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
i can't stand slow launches (i have a life), so although i am against hijacking, I would do it if forced. i once contributed 800 points to a certain forum members prometheus launch, went to work and still came back to a failed launch. seriously???

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This morning i joined to Jonnycash launch, but in 13 hours left, there were only two users: Elenas (70 points) and Jonnycash (20 points) and now me, with two (2) points... :confused:

Now it is only 10h 26m to go, and do not to waste this launch.
Any suggestion ? :sneaky:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Could it have been an accidental launch ?imes rapidly.

He was trying to collect meals or some other item that was close to his launch pad and hit the button a few times to fast or may have fat fingers.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
First time that launch, i jouned, failed :whistle:
And i also neved saw that announcement, that Space launch failed!
Launch failed_small.JPG

Later on, i joined to greensmith launch, and it worked out like a charm :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Just got hijacked by a forum member. I have sent them a message, awaiting a reply. Launch wasn't even an hour in, had put in a little over 500 points and went away for a bit with the thought of coming back and adding more points only to find the launch was done in less than a hour. I could understand if it was late in the launch, but not within the first hour.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I use to get hijacked all the time back when it first started, then I only started doing launches with forum members I knew well and communicated with. I mainly did my launches with Bali Hi and or Nina cause if I wanted 1st place I knew I could have it without any problems. I always supported my friends :).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
I have had communications with the member and it was a problem where they joined the launch and went to add items and no points were being added for them so they got out. After they got out the points got added and they have apologized for something that appears to be a GI error. :oops:

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
I had many launches hijacked and I used to delete hijackers from neighbors. Once my launch was hijacked when I put 1100 points! That was a very good job from the hijacker :jimlad:
Now I launch when I can put 1200 points immediately, the rest I add slowly.

I just deleted another neighbor yesterday. I was putiing in points fast at the beginning, but He must have had more PEB than me, because one minute into the launch he had 1108 points while mine were at 700 something. He left it right at that amount too and never added more. What a tool! I could have stolen it from him with a PEB - he didn't protect himself all the way. I was tempted to pay the 9 green bucks just to win and ten unfriend him, but I thought better of it. Maybe math isn't his strong point, just screwing other people.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Even if you remove the 'hijacker' from your friend list..you will still continue to be in their friend list and they will continue to see your future launch and screw you ;) There has to be some other way of punishing them.

Top Bottom