Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Actually it is not prevent somebody to join your launch and /or hijack it , as long as you still in this person neighbors list :mad: , so when you delete a bad neighbor you are just lost possibility for payback

hello sergeant, I joined your launch recently. I made sure you were in 1st place. Didn't 'hijack' your launch. I took second. I noticed 2nd and 3rd place receive the same rewards. :(

that was my very first launch. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
oh, that other account (3rd place) was yours too? haha. I was competing with it to make sure I got 2nd place. lol. but I ended up getting same reward as 3rd place account. haha. lesson learned.
I do not have another account , what I mean I help in your current launch on progress :) . BTW I will send Robot Tester tomorrow morning 9 AM EST

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Ha! What goes around comes around... the person who joined my launch the other day and didn't put a single point in just had their launch hijacked. They had 1018 points (I had only put in ~70pts) and someone jumped in and finished it with 1020 stealing the gold chest.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
My launch has been hijacked by "! Paul red fuel" just now:mad:. This << censured>> Paul drop 936 pts ,when I have 918 in green launch and stole my launch. He is not active forum member so I not going to contact him ,but if he will read this it just for him : you are cheater and thief

HP-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ukrng
Username
HP-
I got hijacked by username 'Simondo'. I had 1068 points and he put 1136, maybe 22 hours left in the launch. I deleted him from my neighbor list.
Why can't these ******* start their own launches if they have enough items to steal other peoples launches?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I got hijacked by username 'Simondo'. I had 1068 points and he put 1136, maybe 22 hours left in the launch. I deleted him from my neighbor list.
Why can't these ******* start their own launches if they have enough items to steal other peoples launches?

to prevent someone else from hijacking their launch, like they did to you or they just don't have the patience to wait.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
HP- by deleting that neighbor you have only hurt your chance of getting back at him/her. That person can still see your launch and possibly hijack more of your launches but you can't do any thing ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Surely that deleted neighbour could only see future launches of yours if you share a mutual neighbour and both join a launch that contains that mutual neighbour.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Surely that deleted neighbour could only see future launches of yours if you share a mutual neighbour and both join a launch that contains that mutual neighbour.

unfortunately it does not work that way. You only see launches of people you are neighbors of.
If you delete a neighbor, you cannot see his launches but as long as he has not deleted you he can see yours.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
This morning i joined to Jonnycash launch, but in 13 hours left, there were only two users: Elenas (70 points) and Jonnycash (20 points) and now me, with two (2) points... :confused:

Now it is only 10h 26m to go, and do not to waste this launch.
Any suggestion ? :sneaky:
I only saw this post now. Sorry Gt city. Not sure what happened.
Anyway I hope I havent hijacked someones launch before.
If you dont have me as a friend, feel free to add me, and I will happily add to your launches as I no longer need the maps and will help where I can.

Thanks
Jonnycash

Top Bottom