Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijackers?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I thought a conversation was also closed??? @Dave?

flip123

I apologize if there was some misunderstanding in my post.

Conversations and Private Messages are considered personal messages between the sender and receiver or group of receivers not open like posts.

Even us moderators do not have access to personal messages unless they are addressed to a moderator.

But like anything else a receiver could make it public by posting.
Example: communications between GI and a forum member. It is up to the forum member if he wants to make it public.

profile messages are open to public viewing.

Last edited:

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
all things being considered this forum is not the official forum of GI when it comes to launches...It is the one which is the most active, resourceful and so on; but not everyone reads forums either. I connect myself to a forum after nearly a year of playing... go figure... But having players all around the world, one have to realize that the late evening in europe translates into either late afternoon or early morning else where . Personally, i do not mind if someone finishes my launch, if i want first place , i fuel with PEB in a couple of minutes in a way that none can top it.. but how stupid that is ? for what ? a chart to Postdam ? or a better probability of aquatic collection ? at the end of the day it is a launch, and each 100 you have a QL...So i rather be in a QL party launching 50 lunar missions in a couple of hours, then fueling on my own 3000 units of stupid and hard collected fuel..
When i put a red on pad, it is posted on GI forum, very often week-ends with a QL attached, and so far..no complaints..and i cannot care less of some one taking first seat..As far as rescues are concerned, i am doing them only after a request from forum members DIRECTLY, and ONLY to people i flew with before..

This is it :)

Top Bottom