Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween quest started on Ios today!

LAX,
The Black Wraiths are killed by Aerosol. (I answered my own question!) White Phantoms need Bright Lanterns.
Aerosol is a drop (seldom) from the new destinations. Aerosols can also be dropped when you tap on a White Ghost in a neighbor's city. I believe Aerosols can also be gifted but by very few players.
Bright Lanterns drop (very often) from the new destinations.
Cheers,
Tom
I recall that last year IOS players got the Halloween quest 3 or 4 days before the Android players and don't recall any IOS players having Aerosols as a gift item. Seems to be a similar pattern - so expect Android update in a few days time. I remember that I received some Aerosols as gifts from Android players late on in the day but just about made the 60 to finish last years quest.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
True - but you can't click on the black wraiths unless you have the Aerosols !!!

Pakman and lister0f5meg,
You can click on a neighbor's White Phantoms without Bright Lanterns. It stands to reason that you should be able to click on the Black Wraiths without Aerosols ... that is if using a Soul Net works on neighbors as it does on your own map. It will be interesting to see if this is true or false. I will try this out tomorrow morning; perhaps someone else will test this theory before then.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
a quick update: tried to summon the black wraiths in neighboring airports by activating a soul net; did not work. Out of a total of 60 taps (5x12 neighbors), i got 4 bright lanterns and zero aerosols. The only thing i notced and came back to me was when you tap oa ghost or two in your neighbor's airport, then leave and come back into the airport, the ghosts the you tapped get replaced and sometimes one of them is a black wraith. Still no aerosols in sight. aerosols are sold for 3 greenies each or part of a halloween chest that costs 40 greenies.
greensmith Pakman lister0f5meg

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Golden Dice use resulted in good drops for aerosols off quest flights last night, this morning drops lower, no golden dice used. Any idea what the Leyden Jar is for?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I hope Android get the quest soon because I don't believe any Ios player can send Aerosols. I only receive Leyden Jars (maybe nice to know, Leyden (=Leiden) is the Dutch city where the pilgrimfathers left for America, and my town of birth!).
Reading some old posts I believe one of the side quests was (is) : collect 10 Leyden Jars as a gift from neighbors.
Because I already finished the quest in the last two years I don't have side quests so no need of more Jars. But I do like Aerosols, need another 44 for completing. I'm also not flying to get them, only 1 Jumbo for the last 9 flights to Windsor, the only star I missed last year.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
this is jpjpjp999 first year of the quest.
So far I need one cristal for the big seal (thank you neighbors for theother four items)
I my game the tarotcard doesn't drop easly so far (only 3, rest of the items 8 and more)
then landing guestplanes.... 39 guestplanes, the athane didn't drop, so no soulnet.... And I need 10 of them
i think the aerosol drops good. collected 7 within 24 hours....

The advantage of new games.... you also have to work to finish quests

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My Halloween buildings ( 2x Costume Stores and 6x Cemetarys) are near the Planetarium and Post Office buildings.

I have the Leyden Jar on Flyerduck

I'm anxious to know what the big reward is for completing the Dark Skies 2014 quest.

Tom
Not finished it myself yet, (need another 25 Aerosols), but FB has the reward down as 'Silent Hill Park' - looks like a 2*2 building, photo below.

image.jpg

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Not finished it myself yet, (need another 25 Aerosols), but FB has the reward down as 'Silent Hill Park' - looks like a 2*2 building, photo below.

Pakman,
Thanks for the photo. I have no room for the building but I just might buy the Aerosols if I don't get enough. So far I don't know of anyone who can gift them.
By the way ... Silent Hill ... Edge of Tomorrow: someone at GI is having fun with movie titles.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
GI has been really squeezing us lately (i.e coinage and city space) with the new buildings and side tasks. I had to stop at Contemprary Arts Center and Business center (both 3x3 and bloody expensive). I can't afford to lose my high yield residencial buildings and ontop that now with a 2x2 reward for Dark Skies. All my commercial 2x2 buildings are all quest rewards that are irreplaceable... They'd better offer land expansion soon. I can always sell some the fast turnover residencial bldgs. like the manor or house with a pool. I dont have many of thos either as i have been gradually selling to accommodate newr blgs or quest rewards. greensmith Pakman

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
GI has been really squeezing us lately (i.e coinage and city space) with the new buildings and side tasks. I had to stop at Contemprary Arts Center and Business center (both 3x3 and bloody expensive). I can't afford to lose my high yield residencial buildings and ontop that now with a 2x2 reward for Dark Skies. All my commercial 2x2 buildings are all quest rewards that are irreplaceable... They'd better offer land expansion soon. I can always sell some the fast turnover residencial bldgs. like the manor or house with a pool. I dont have many of thos either as i have been gradually selling to accommodate newr blgs or quest rewards. greensmith Pakman

Rsorour
I agree totally, Ramy. Just for a second, let's assume GI knows what they're doing ... I know, I know ... and are leading us to a larger playing field step by step. All these new buildings would create a real need for additional space on the city side. They could charge a lot of greenies or tokens and make some good money on the game. (I have nothing against that at all. Freemium is only free for the casual players, not the more intense forum members like us.) For my part, I'm going to go for the quest building rewards and hope there will be a place to put them fairly soon.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Can anyone gift Aerosols? I'm considering halting my Edge of Tomorrow travels in Jumbos to send them to the Dark Skies Jumbo destination. I hate to do that but it may be the only way to get 60 of the little buggers.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom