Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween quest started on Ios today!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Does anyone remeber what the Leyden jars were for? I was looking over Don Clydes thread in AC news back in 2013 and the consensus was that it was need for side quests. Well, there are no side quests this time; so what are they for? I know bright lanterns are needed for the whit ghosts.
Cheers!
Ramy

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Does anyone remeber what the Leyden jars were for? I was looking over Don Clydes thread in AC news back in 2013 and the consensus was that it was need for side quests. Well, there are no side quests this time; so what are they for? I know bright lanterns are needed for the whit ghosts.
Cheers!
Ramy
I received a Leyden Jar - description on the item is 'Allows to keep Phantom plasma stable' if that helps at all.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Waverly huff game has two Halloween Shops, two Cemeteries and one Pumpkin Bed placed below the Genetic Research Institute in the southwest part of the city. Tap them to get drops for the Collection of the Seal (very seldom)!
Cheers,
Tom

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
My cemetery,Halloween shops and pumpkin bed are also in the south west, at the border (android game)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone remember what the Aerosols are used for? I believe they are needed to tap on ghosts in a neighbor's town ... but I could be wrong.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, I think they are used to kill the black wraiths that you have to summon to your city as part of the quest.

I have a follow-up: where do you get the aerosols?? I need them to complete the quest and I can't gift any. Are they giftable? If so, who can gift them?

LAX,
The Black Wraiths are killed by Aerosol. (I answered my own question!) White Phantoms need Bright Lanterns.
Aerosol is a drop (seldom) from the new destinations. Aerosols can also be dropped when you tap on a White Ghost in a neighbor's city. I believe Aerosols can also be gifted but by very few players.
Bright Lanterns drop (very often) from the new destinations.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm anxious to know what the big reward is for completing the Dark Skies 2014 quest.
I had already finished the Great Seal quest, earning 113 Cemeteries in the process. I landed the 60 ghost planes with my stockpile of Crystal Ball bonuses. But tapping on 60 Black Wraiths using Aerosol is going to be a problem.
I got only one today by tapping on five entities around my neighbor's airport. Since my Jumbo planes are flying to Beverly Hills for the Edge of Tomorrow collection and my Giants are flying to Excavations: Western Europe, I have no planes to fly to the new Dark Skies destinations so I can get Aerosol as a (very seldom) drop.
My alternative is to buy 60 Aerosols from the store at three greenies each. I will do this if the big reward is a good one. If it's just another Haunted House I probably won't.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I'm anxious to know what the big reward is for completing the Dark Skies 2014 quest.
I had already finished the Great Seal quest, earning 113 Cemeteries in the process. I landed the 60 ghost planes with my stockpile of Crystal Ball bonuses. But tapping on 60 Black Wraiths using Aerosol is going to be a problem.
I got only one today by tapping on five entities around my neighbor's airport. Since my Jumbo planes are flying to Beverly Hills for the Edge of Tomorrow collection and my Giants are flying to Excavations: Western Europe, I have no planes to fly to the new Dark Skies destinations so I can get Aerosol as a (very seldom) drop.
My alternative is to buy 60 Aerosols from the store at three greenies each. I will do this if the big reward is a good one. If it's just another Haunted House I probably won't.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith
Thanks Tom for details ;)

Top Bottom