Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween in February? What a nonsense

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
So - is there a guide somewhere for this event? Where do the black wraiths come from and what do you need to banish them? I bought a pumpkin patch, so far no drops. I like the coins & stars from the flights - but boy, I am confused! :confused::confused::confused:
If it's the same as android, usually you only have 1 (maybe 2 if you are lucky) black wraiths on the outskirts of your airport at the one time, easy to miss if there is a cluster of ghosts beside the wraith.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Wraith <--- really handy if you haven't used the wiki before. You need aerosols you banish them, can get them very seldom from flights or from neighbours. If you can get as many neighbours as possible who can gift one and keep sending & returning for the duration of the quest.
Aha! Thank you. I have been looking at airport city wiki - but got confused reading about the whole event. Too many cross references. Beginning to make sense now, tho.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Aha! Thank you. I have been looking at airport city wiki - but got confused reading about the whole event. Too many cross references. Beginning to make sense now, tho.
In Android if you active Soul Net (duration: 6 minutes) all of wraiths of your city turn into Black Wraiths.
Soul Net you get completing Warlock's Collection.

Top Bottom