Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game over

I guess it's something to do with this new version available
I've just downloaded the iPad version. It has the leprechaun event. Didn't notice anything really odd, but in fact didn't played it yet. Just one unusual thing, my two ppd broke at the same time, just as they've landed
yes. Planes r broking a lot. And videos r not giving gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I have updated the game on my android tablet. I started up the game and I did not notice anything different. I shut down the game and rebooted my tablet. I started up the game a second time. The AC start up screen shows version 6.4.17, which has changed. There is nothing about any event on the start up screen though. On the game screen I have not seen any changes. I still have the same number of greenies and my coins to seem to be all there. I sent two flights off without any problems. My blue launch is due to return in 1h and 58m which seems correct as well.

I do not know what M22 is talking about. I will continue looking around the game and see if I can find any other changes. There is mention of a St. Patrick's Day event on Google Play, but the event never loaded for me.

Has anyone else seen anything new since the AC update?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I am surmising that M22 is probably refering to a launch fuel bug that from what I understand got fixed. :whistle::whistle::blackalien:
Okay, So I assume he's referring to it, A good bug which is there for over a year and now it's fixed.
Lol he slams GI when a bad bug hits, GI fixes it within few days but this good bug is over a year old and it is fixed now.
Everyone has used it and benefitted from it even I have used it but now when it is fixed it doesn't mean that we should blame GI for ruining the game, It's Devolpers job to fix Bug's whether good or bad.
Regarding Mark, He's just talking negative shit about everything in this game, Most negative player I have ever seen.

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
Okay, So I assume he's referring to it, A good bug which is there for over a year and now it's fixed.
Lol he slams GI when a bad bug hits, GI fixes it within few days but this good bug is over a year old and it is fixed now.
Everyone has used it and benefitted from it even I have used it but now when it is fixed it doesn't mean that we should blame GI for ruining the game, It's Devolpers job to fix Bug's whether good or bad.
Regarding Mark, He's just talking negative shit about everything in this game, Most negative player I have ever seen.
I heard they fix backup. (Iam happy about that) is it right or false information?

Top Bottom