Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game over

Okay, So I assume he's referring to it, A good bug which is there for over a year and now it's fixed.
Lol he slams GI when a bad bug hits, GI fixes it within few days but this good bug is over a year old and it is fixed now.
Everyone has used it and benefitted from it even I have used it but now when it is fixed it doesn't mean that we should blame GI for ruining the game, It's Devolpers job to fix Bug's whether good or bad.
Regarding Mark, He's just talking negative shit about everything in this game, Most negative player I have ever seen.
Sometimes he says things that are spot on, but loses credibility with the next 5 posts ranting.

I have a rule about never talking about (good) bugs on the forum. However, I know this one has been fixed across all platforms so no use hiding it now.

For those wondering, there was a technique using “fast tapping” when adding launch fuel so that only the last item tapped actually got taken from your stores. Essentially it meant that players could benefit by never losing their PEBs. It’s actually been around for a lot longer than a year but did change slightly just over a year ago.

We can’t complain, it was a bug. For long term players, the game was fast, VERY fast, when the GD/planetarium drops were good. GI fixed that and a lot of players just hated the slow down. Those that didn’t walk away hung on to the scraps of launches, knowing that for short periods the “pace” could be relived using the endless space fuel bug. Now it’s dead. Completely dead. You can’t even put 576 in quickly now because of the way they made the fix.

Newer players will hang around because you don’t miss what you never had but a lot more older players will walk for good this time.

Last edited:
I had not been able to use this bug for quite a few months now so it’s no big deal, similar to the F3 bug that was around a while ago. And I am sure there are plenty of other bugs that players on here now about and that many of us don’t. I won’t loose sleep over it.

To me a good bug will always be fixed so when they go I just have to get on with it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Come on guys....it was a bug. Sure it had its benefits, but I never bothered to use it, so the change has no impact on me whatsoever. Matter of fact, people should be glad that it's fixed, seeing that now hijackers who relied on the bug to hijack launches will not only have a delay when adding items, but will have to use precious items in doing so. So it makes adding points a little inconvenient...we will be fine. The 100 item limit was a terrible move, but this? Nah this is minor. Now if they would add a way to make the common items useful somehow....:whistle:

Come on guys....it was a bug. Sure it had its benefits, but I never bothered to use it, so the change has no impact on me whatsoever. Matter of fact, people should be glad that it's fixed, seeing that now hijackers who relied on the bug to hijack launches will not only have a delay when adding items, but will have to use precious items in doing so. So it makes adding points a little inconvenient...we will be fine. The 100 item limit was a terrible move, but this? Nah this is minor. Now if they would add a way to make the common items useful somehow....:whistle:
Navigata07 is right..

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Now if they would add a way to make the common items useful somehow....:whistle:

Speaking of common items, I would be very happy if they would take out Cosmic Fuel from the launch ready kits. It seems that is the item you get the most of and you only get to use one per launch because they have such a long timer. The cosmic fuel station gives you this fuel on a daily basis so you end up with thousands of them sitting in the warehouse.
I hope some terrorist doesn't find out about it or he might bomb our warehouses and destroy the entire city.

Speaking of common items, I would be very happy if they would take out Cosmic Fuel from the launch ready kits. It seems that is the item you get the most of and you only get to use one per launch because they have such a long timer. The cosmic fuel station gives you this fuel on a daily basis so you end up with thousands of them sitting in the warehouse.
I hope some terrorist doesn't find out about it or he might bomb our warehouses and destroy the entire city.
That is a GREAT idea. I love it. It would make CFS more useful.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
At this rate, the whole world would be doomed, and the properly working servers would be vaporized :hungover::D

I couldnt agree more. Even if they removed it though, we would still have thousands left that would never be used.....ever. I just want a way to dwindle the supply and put it to good use, which is why I came up with the Aerospace Lab idea to use up common items to create more useful launch items. It would dwindle our supply as well as give us launch items....a win-win.

At this rate, the whole world would be doomed, and the properly working servers would be vaporized :hungover::D

I couldnt agree more. Even if they removed it though, we would still have thousands left that would never be used.....ever. I just want a way to dwindle the supply and put it to good use, which is why I came up with the Aerospace Lab idea to use up common items to create more useful launch items. It would dwindle our supply as well as give us launch items....a win-win.
Both ideas sound good to me.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Both ideas sound good to me.
Yeah I posted it in the suggestions last year. It's for things like these why I wish there was a special board of GI programmers and players (3 from each making a total of 6) that would meet in a private thread every couple weeks and discuss all the bugs, news, and suggestions from the forum. If I was the head of GI and knew about this goldmine of a forum, I would implement that ASAP. It's immediate feedback from a multitude of players. Do you know how valuable that is?:writing::greedy:

Top Bottom