Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 26th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Gt city
Hi, which transmitter is it that gt gity 3 can gift, is it the one for the control tower upgrade level 5? If so, could I have one of those please - I've been sending flights to Paris for what seems like ages now to get these, and only need 1 more before I can complete it...
Thanks,
Az

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What would you do?
As you know, the Aztec Pyramid, Stonehenge, Ancient Greek Temple and Christmas Tree drop one collectible item every 24 hours. Recently, two of my non-forum neighbors tapped on these when visiting me. It happened to be at times when the items were ready but I had not harvested them yet. So I lost them. I told myself that if it happened again I would delete those neighbors.
Is this too harsh? Because they aren't on this forum I can't warn them or explain the results of their actions. Should I establish a "three strikes and you're out" rule instead?
Your advice would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hard to say greensmith. What you could do is wait till next day. If this would happened from same neighbour, i would just delete it.
I have many neighbours on Gt city 3 game. Game there is stil not stable, so i am waiting next update if will be better or will ask GI for code to restore the game.
And i need much efforts to collect items for launching on that game. Last time when i finally collectall items for green launch, there was user (who-knows-who and not from this forum), he just added few PEB's and stole first place from me. It happened in few minutes, so i was not able to do anything. I just added Gt city game too to launch, buum, we gone. Doh.
So, sorry, next day after launch was back, i simply delete that neighbour. He can do solo next time :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Username: RMac
iPad user; Level 40; 90 stars
Need: Do Not Disturb Signs (4), Bath Towels (15), Disposable Shampoo (4). I need these to open the four hotels I shouldn't have bought.
I can send: Fuel (3 units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Office Chair, Arch Metal Detector, Headset. Many thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Need: Do Not Disturb Signs (4), Bath Towels (15), Disposable Shampoo (4). I need these to open the four hotels I shouldn't have bought.
I can send: Fuel (3 units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Office Chair, Arch Metal Detector, Headset. Many thanks!
RMac,
Waverly huff can send Do Not Disturb Signs. I sent you a neighbor request.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Bath Towel on way to you (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city
Just sent Gt city a fuel catalyst, can't remember if you receive gifts from me on this game, let me know if it comes through as trying to keep up to date with who can receive etc...
Thanks,
Az
Did you confim "Gt city 3"? I still see you as "Waiting"...

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports of fuel catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff) flip123 (Jpjpjp2) Ianda11 (Ianda11) Scoob1964 (Sankukia) dr_fly Colin Chew Hyphen Pakman (Pakman2) sportybear Simp1710 (Simp1710) TheDarkside Gt city ; and
Neil ellor flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans 3) gyroscope
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Pakman (Pakman) passengers
onehyy navigation module
billsnj fuel hose
davidyush deicer
Cheers and have a great weekend!
Hi Rsorour, not sure if my gifts are getting through...have just sent a fuel catalyst through, did you receive it ok?
I've also visited your airport tonight and dropped some fuel...
Any chance of some packaging machines...you seem to be one of my neighbours whose gifts are still getting through...
Cheers
Az

What would you do?
As you know, the Aztec Pyramid, Stonehenge, Ancient Greek Temple and Christmas Tree drop one collectible item every 24 hours. Recently, two of my non-forum neighbors tapped on these when visiting me. It happened to be at times when the items were ready but I had not harvested them yet. So I lost them. I told myself that if it happened again I would delete those neighbors.
Is this too harsh? Because they aren't on this forum I can't warn them or explain the results of their actions. Should I establish a "three strikes and you're out" rule instead?
Your advice would be appreciated.
Cheers,
Tom

I use the one strike and their out rule, to account for slipped fingers. Clock them and if it happens again in the next day or so I would delete them - I know it's harsh but you have put in a lot of time and effort getting the items that drop these collectables, and its a pain when you don't benefit from your drops. I think all the regular forum members should have a policy of not clicking on neighbours Xmas tree, Pyramids, Stonehenge or Greek temple.

I use the one strike and their out rule, to account for slipped fingers. Clock them and if it happens again in the next day or so I would delete them - I know it's harsh but you have put in a lot of time and effort getting the items that drop these collectables, and its a pain when you don't benefit from your drops. I think all the regular forum members should have a policy of not clicking on neighbours Xmas tree, Pyramids, Stonehenge or Greek temple.
Interesting...only thing I would say / add is that I wouldn't have known that these drop collectible items until i read Tom's post - agree with pakman though that if not a regular forum members, then delete them if it happens repeatedly...out of interest, do they drop collectible items for neighbours visiting others' airports, or do they just drop cash....?
Az

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hi Rsorour, not sure if my gifts are getting through...have just sent a fuel catalyst through, did you receive it ok?
I've also visited your airport tonight and dropped some fuel...
Any chance of some packaging machines...you seem to be one of my neighbours whose gifts are still getting through...
Cheers
Az

The catalyst did not go through but definitely got the fuel drops...Mant thanks. I will send you a few packaging machines once game resets (Saturday 11:00 am EST or 4:00 pm BST/GMT)
Cheers!

Top Bottom