Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 26th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Interesting...only thing I would say / add is that I wouldn't have known that these drop collectible items until i read Tom's post - agree with pakman though that if not a regular forum members, then delete them if it happens repeatedly...out of interest, do they drop collectible items for neighbours visiting others' airports, or do they just drop cash....?
Az
To be honest, I didn't know too. I remember discussions about it for the Xmas trees, but having none of the "buildings" (yet), I was not aware of the similar behaviour of the others. I think I have tried them a few times, but without getting anything from them, I have stuck to well-known structures most of the time. I hope I haven't done any harm.

I will of course never again pick any of these structures on my visits. And hopefully I will soon join the club of having a few.

Reactions: Az1

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I use the one strike and their out rule, to account for slipped fingers. Clock them and if it happens again in the next day or so I would delete them - I know it's harsh but you have put in a lot of time and effort getting the items that drop these collectables, and its a pain when you don't benefit from your drops. I think all the regular forum members should have a policy of not clicking on neighbours Xmas tree, Pyramids, Stonehenge or Greek temple.
I have just got my first pyramid & it only realised it dropped same as Christmas tree. :)

I now have 2nd game on my phone, it's a tiny airport & when i visit neighbours, its difficult to tap on what I want, in that its difficult to find the building sometimes, does this make sense. Once or twice I have tapped on a building I didn't want!
So can we allow for error? So, while I agree, delete, I would note what device they play on.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor
Hi, have just sent some flight catering, did it come through ok?
Also have just visited your airport to drop some fuel...any chance of some flight catering in return would be appreciated...
Cheers
Az
Az1 sorry nothing is getting to me from you. I will try to send th the FC later hopefully it arrives. But I think you have the same issue from me. Awaiting GI update

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor
Hi, have just sent some flight catering, did it come through ok?
Also have just visited your airport to drop some fuel...any chance of some flight catering in return would be appreciated...
Cheers
Az
Sent the FC fingers crossed GI does not intercept thanks for the fuel drops Neil

Top Bottom