Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Falcon or Level 3 mission centre?

Those are all awesome tips thank you. I have the passengers but I'd probably struggle to fuel the flights for alliance.

In the event, I've hit the button on MCC3 following all your good advice. Now, I wait...

Again, happy to friend anyone - my code is 037t2kax and in game name is Dor
Just send a request and I'll accept it

Those are all awesome tips thank you. I have the passengers but I'd probably struggle to fuel the flights for alliance.

In the event, I've hit the button on MCC3 following all your good advice. Now, I wait...

Again, happy to friend anyone - my code is 037t2kax and in game name is Dor
Great choice MCC3 very important (y)

Don’t try to accelerate your game too fast. Putting Falcons in also means you’d need a bunch of earplugs and lollipops in addition to repair items and an upgraded repair facility. Each of the bigger aircraft has big investments behind them and you’d be better off producing lollipops for a good amount of time before you ever buy a Falcon

To me the alliance stuff is issue #7 or #8 on reasons to hold off.

Don’t try to accelerate your game too fast. Putting Falcons in also means you’d need a bunch of earplugs and lollipops in addition to repair items and an upgraded repair facility. Each of the bigger aircraft has big investments behind them and you’d be better off producing lollipops for a good amount of time before you ever buy a Falcon

To me the alliance stuff is issue #7 or #8 on reasons to hold off.
Thanks also very useful feedback, thanks! At this time I have 18 earplugs and 52 fruit lollipops, so a good stock but I'm going to hit the missions harder first and then go for a Falcon later. I've built most of the infrastructure already but I'd like more coin behind me and to be nearer level 70. I'm currently about to hit 61 tomorrow and the frequency is going down as the experience needs go up. 100000 experience points for one level - wtf?!

I have 4 Falcons and would burn through the Earplugs in a day and the Lollipops in about 2-3 dayside those levels. If you’re thinking you’d complete weekly alliance missions regularly with that small a stock then you’d have to be getting those two items regularly from your neighbors because it’s not enough. This may cause other problems when you run out of other flight items

I’ve had to take a few weeks off from Falcon missions because I burned through over 500 earplugs and lollipops in about 4-5 weeks.

As others have said if you are trying to get coins you’re better off visiting planetariums and flying to get launch collections so you can expand your space program. A lot of people will let you tag along on a red launch and even finishing 6th or 7th is 2000 coins.

Speaking from experience, all moving up fast does is make you think you need to move faster. When you get into the 70s that 100,000 experience points will Pale in comparison.

Top Bottom