Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Event Offers

Do you take advantage of the event sales offered in-game?

• Yes, often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, occasionally

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Do you take advantage of the event sales offered in-game?

Event Sale 1.gif
Event Sale 2.gif

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I once bought one of the bonuses that was 10 greens + 2000 fuel for 2.99, but then did the math and buying greens in the sale Is cheaper, so I’ve not done it since.

Can’t see any argument to buy the packages highlighted, the events are so easy these days that I don’t need these buildings.
I did that once too...and it add all the fuel right away so your fuel stops the one minute incremental increase...so not beneficial ..and the other offers are ridiculously expensive for such a small benefit... the 3x sales on greenies is not too bad though.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
No ! 30€/$/£ for one poor building is too much expensive !
With 30€, I prefer buy one bottle of Moët et Chandon ! !
Moet is overpriced rubbish, I’d probably rather have the building. This is one thing the French are smart at, only exporting the crap and keeping the good stuff for themselves.

Get yourself down to your nearest Intermarche, pick up a bottle of Delagne et Fils, it’s about €15 and twice as good as Moet. Then come back here and tell me I’m right.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Moet is overpriced rubbish, I’d probably rather have the building. This is one thing the French are smart at, only exporting the crap and keeping the good stuff for themselves.

Get yourself down to your nearest Intermarche, pick up a bottle of Delagne et Fils, it’s about €15 and twice as good as Moet. Then come back here and tell me I’m right.

I spoke about Moet because it is the most famous ! Otherwise, I would have spoken about Billecart-Salmon, better than Moet !

about good champagne and good prices, I know very well because I was born where we make champagne, I pay a really good champagne around 12/13€. Buying champagne at Intermarché is not a good idea, beacause bottles are badly stored (upright instead of horizontal, in the light instead of in the dark, in the heat instead of 11°C...).
I tasted near all kind of champagne : Blanc de Blancs, Blanc de Noirs, Rosé, Millésimé, Brut, Moet, Ruinart, Billecart, Laurent Perrier, and a lot lot lot of little Producers, and yes, little Producers are often better than expensive champagnes, but there are a lot of expensive champagnes which are really good !

Top Bottom