Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Eastern mission Android

S

Sorumbas

Congrats Long.
For me it didn´t work also with 10 FM final score is: 8-1-6-16-4.
The best part is that during the promotion i had 3 days without a drop, and today after the promotion i got already 2 drops :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Pah, mission impossible! I had so few items drop from my 10 Farmers Markets that took all the fun out of this mission (0-1-5-9-3, and three of those were from before this mission started!). The Spy Glass and the Sky Captain bonuses worked really well for the rabbits and flowers but didn't seem to affect the markets at all. Let's see if the next mission is possible....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
As I had imagined, my FM starts working. In an hour they have given me 2 fresh fishes and 1 exotic fruit. I feel that GI is laughing at me.
Well, after the Mission has come to its end, i've visited my 4 FM on noya12 every hour, but no drops. So i removed 2 FM's to build some other buildings. So you were lucky Air Canillas(y)
Next year, i think, i'll finish it for noya12, as i did for my game on vayka1 a year later!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
did any of you guys end up finishing it? i didn't get enough drops or have enough items for the organic menu collection before the mission started. the drops were definitely rigged by GI. i finished a running wild colleciton, 2 university collections, the one from the sports stadium and the brazilian villa about 5 times during the same period as the easter challenge so it was verrrrrrry odd to not get anything from 6 famer's markets. i think they wanted everyone to buy with greenies the chests that give items to help complete the challenge

Top Bottom