Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Eastern mission Android

S

Sorumbas

I'm still getting drops but they are always live fish, I've more live fish than all the others added together now. No wonder stocks in the North Atlantic are low.

All my drops today were also live fish, let´s bring then to the table also. I´m bringing caipirinhas also ;)

With a little bit more than 6 hours left for the mission, I received the last organic menu item that I have been waiting for for the last 4 days, so I completed the mission :rolleyes: . There were 3 items dropped from a neighbor (none was the one I was waiting for) and 3 items dropped from my own Farmers Market all within 10 minutes, and the item I was waiting for was the last one dropped from my Farmers Market. I was already expecting not to complete mission and ready to go to bed. So if you are not sleeping, try to use the last 5 hours, the drop rate might increase like in my game. Good luck!

Although I completed the mission, I don't feel happy about it (n) , becasue it was almost an impossible mission and a lot of my neighbors (who have been in this game for long time) could not complete it. GI will lose players for sure if it continues putting up missions like this :mad: .

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
With a little bit more than 6 hours left for the mission, I received the last organic menu item that I have been waiting for for the last 4 days, so I completed the mission :rolleyes: . There were 3 items dropped from a neighbor (none was the one I was waiting for) and 3 items dropped from my own Farmers Market all within 10 minutes, and the item I was waiting for was the last one dropped from my Farmers Market. I was already expecting not to complete mission and ready to go to bed. So if you are not sleeping, try to use the last 5 hours, the drop rate might increase like in my game. Good luck!

Although I completed the mission, I don't feel happy about it (n) , becasue it was almost an impossible mission and a lot of my neighbors (who have been in this game for long time) could not complete it. GI will lose players for sure if it continues putting up missions like this :mad: .
Congratulations Long, and have a good sleep.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
The party is over now, let's party!! :p

Over? I'm still getting the drops... same ones as before dairy and fish. I'm going to complete those 4 bags damn it!

On a slight aside whilst I had 10 markets not dropping items every hour I also upgraded my control tower. Once built I need 3 googles, 2 helmets and 2 dispatch cons. I had 3 turboprops flying giving me 3 drops every 2 hours. Items for both the mission and the control tower were both 'seldom' drops. So thats 10 drops every hour vs 3 drops every 2 hours

Completed the control tower items in less than 3 days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
yep, same here. ridiculous drop ratios from FMs :( 19-0-2-19-10 :( :(

It has got to be statistically impossible for so many people to have similar drops ratios (and thats before we bring in the fact that none of us seemed to get fresh veg) on a truely random distribution... who wants to ask GI?

Wonder if there is some sort of black list they keep for people who use forums and thus gift items that stand alone players would pay cash for in the end. Then again I could be in their bad books for constantly emailing them to ask for my greens when I downloaded their games and only played past the tutorial... well, they did offer (y)

Top Bottom