Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Eastern mission Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Already don't know what to do, my score is 8-0-10-10-10, I believe that the year that comes probably obtains it. No drop from yesterday in the morning not from my FM not of my 12 visits to my neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
At least with all the cash I've brought in from my 10 markets I'll soon be able to do my final building upgrade and get rid of those annoyingly clickable by mistake Upgarde arrows (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
No drop from yesterday. What shit of mission, at least I am enjoying my beer while I throw my worse thoughts towards GI. Can someone do voodoo?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
air canillas, no drops here since yesterday, I've tried all methods (n) , cheers with your beer, I took a glass of wine :giggle:. In a few hours when I go to bed, I shall cry most secretly :cry:

I'm still getting drops but they are always live fish, I've more live fish than all the others added together now. No wonder stocks in the North Atlantic are low.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
We can organize a dinner with all the food we have collect, otherwise they gone rotten after the mission. With beer and wine it should be so nice, to meet and greet and eat of course... Cheers!

Haha just got a message from GI: Don' t forget to finish the Easter challenge.... Wow, I almost forgot... Let's toast together friends, no not on GI!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
We can organize a dinner with all the food we have collect, otherwise they gone rotten after the mission. With beer and wine it should be so nice, to meet and greet and eat of course... Cheers!

Haha just got a message from GI: Don' t forget to finish the Easter challenge.... Wow, I almost forgot... Let's toast together friends, no not on GI!

I sign to the dinner. I will take a couple of bottles of good red Spanish wine. Do you like the Ribera del Duero wine? ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom