Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duke and Excavation Maps

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It works normally, when I click on any neighbor, I am there in couple of seconds.
No, it's not. Haven't you noticed the amount of posts recently?
Server response time goes up and down. It's working instantly for hours - and then goes into 2-minute response time. Or worse. And then back. No warnings, no messages, no patterns. Just blind luck.
Almost all problems noticed by everyone here can be traced to "server did not responded in a timely fashion". Vanishing alliances, Duke bouncing back and forth, neighbors "not" loading.

It's sad, but we need to set lock screens to 5 minutes at least and get patient.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It's only when Duke's timer is stuck at 0, but he isn't leaving. If he is counting down normally, neighbor visits still work.
Yes, true. Last night Duke was on 0:00, and he just wont left my airport.... SO it was impossible to visit any neighbor...
Doing visits now. Works fine. Finally. :D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It's only when Duke's timer is stuck at 0, but he isn't leaving. If he is counting down normally, neighbor visits still work.
@Agent_L Like Sky Elf wrote... If Duke "leaves me alone", my visiting of neighbors works fine, anytime. I have fast internet, and works fine, anytime. At least for me, not sure how's with others. It looks this will continue till new upgrade. Ivan wrote that problem should be fixed with update. Hope for the best :watching:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
No, it's not. Haven't you noticed the amount of posts recently?
Server response time goes up and down. It's working instantly for hours - and then goes into 2-minute response time. Or worse. And then back. No warnings, no messages, no patterns. Just blind luck.
Almost all problems noticed by everyone here can be traced to "server did not responded in a timely fashion". Vanishing alliances, Duke bouncing back and forth, neighbors "not" loading.

It's sad, but we need to set lock screens to 5 minutes at least and get patient.

I'm pretty sure the problem visiting neighbors is related to their recent attempts to change Duke's behavior, as it always and only occurs when his timer is stuck at 0. When the problem starts, his timer always changes to 0 regardless of how much time was left on it.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm pretty sure the problem visiting neighbors is related to their recent attempts to change Duke's behavior, as it always and only occurs when his timer is stuck at 0. When the problem starts, his timer always changes to 0 regardless of how much time was left on it.
There was no changes to Duke's behavior on Windows Phone. He still comes once a week with 10 maps. Besides, I don't even have Duke's mooring mast on any of my support accounts and they all have same problems!

Everything server-related appears to be randomly broken and then magically unbroken during the day. Problems with Duke are just one of many. He's the symptom, not the cause.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L Like Sky Elf wrote... If Duke "leaves me alone", my visiting of neighbors works fine, anytime. I have fast internet, and works fine, anytime. At least for me, not sure how's with others. It looks this will continue till new upgrade. Ivan wrote that problem should be fixed with update. Hope for the best :watching:
Your internet is not a factor here. It's GI's internet that sucks. Updating client won't help.

It's not "Duke causes problems with visiting". It's "server causes problems with everything : Duke, visiting, ranking, alliance".

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Your internet is not a factor here. It's GI's internet that sucks. Updating client won't help.

It's not "Duke causes problems with visiting". It's "server causes problems with everything : Duke, visiting, ranking, alliance".

I have trouble believing that, as that would mean that they only have server problems on the days Duke is visiting my city and their server problems always occur at 5pm Eastern time and clear up at 8pm Eastern time. It seems too regular. I'd expect server problems to be more random.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Duke's timer got stuck at 0 again today. My neighbor visits were disabled during that time, but I had managed to predict the problem and complete my visits before they stopped working.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Worked fine for me, did not wait till timer of Duke ends.
So I was able to do visit of all 12 neigbors. (y)

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
When Duke timer showing 00.00, there a bug on Duke Shop, you have unlimited turn of Duke Shop items, when you finish buy than go back to Duke Shop, you can buy again, over and over again until you got enough items, you can Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins over and over again and you can buy adventure map by coins until you got enough maps to get 3 stars. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
When Duke timer showing 00.00, there a bug on Duke Shop, you have unlimited turn of Duke Shop items, when you finish buy than go back to Duke Shop, you can buy again, over and over again until you got enough items, you can Mystery Bonus for 8000 coins over and over again and you can buy adventure map by coins until you got enough maps to get 3 stars. ;)

Some of us may want to save some coins for things other than maps.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have the same bug but limited. After five returns the maps an bonuses I need are out of stock.
BTW I saw you are full of neighbors as per your signature but send you a request. Maybe opened one place. :);)

Top Bottom