Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duke and Excavation Maps

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Things have been messed up all week for IOS users. I got a visit early from Duke on my schedule with just a few hours remaining on the clock a few days ago. That visit had the usual numbers available. Then he returned a day later for my normal visit but all the offerings were reduced in quantity. A lot of other strange doings too the past few days.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Happened on Android this week as well, not sure what is happening as they seem to have broke something on their servers. Having connectivity issues the last few days, also my game isn't always saving, lost 4 hours last night.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I think whatever is happening with Duke is related to the problem with being unable to visit neighbors that I have been having. Both occurred two days ago, got better and are acting up again today. Customer support has not been helpful. They told me that they "were experiencing some technical difficulties which are now over." Obviously, they are not over.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Now Duke is interfering with my ability to play by taking over the game graphics. He keeps arriving, centering the screen on his airship, so I can't click on anything. But he shows up with 0 time on the clock, so he leaves, but then he arrives again.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Now Duke is interfering with my ability to play by taking over the game graphics. He keeps arriving, centering the screen on his airship, so I can't click on anything. But he shows up with 0 time on the clock, so he leaves, but then he arrives again.
Exact same problem for me. He did'nt arrive earlier today like on my support game so i restarted my iPad and then he arrived but then leaves again after a couple of seconds and returns, repeat X50

Edit: Is also tryed quitting/shutting down the game completly but this just keeps him away for 10 seconds before he starts up again. On my support game he is stuck on 0 seconds left. So there's some server/connection problems going on

Last edited:
Exact same problem for me. He did'nt arrive earlier today like on my support game so i restarted my iPad and then he arrived but then leaves again after a couple of seconds and returns, repeat X50

Edit: Is also tryed quitting/shutting down the game completly but this just keeps him away for 10 seconds before he starts up again. On my support game he is stuck on 0 seconds left. So there's some server/connection problems going on
On my iPad he is doing the same, just turned up 10 minutes ago and keeps going on and off screen. On my iPhone he has been around for 24 hours with no problems at all.

Ddave1

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My game is unplayable because Duke and the Airship animation is stuck in a loop. The airship arrives and docks, then disappears ... then arrives again and docks, then disappears ... and so on. I can't send planes out or navigate the game because the animation keeps repeating. Sent email to GI. Hope it's fixed soon.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom