Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duke and Excavation Maps

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
I think this has been fixed.... at least this morning for myself.

Something that would help looping for people having issues, Disable your internet connection, be it WIFI or 3g.

good luck

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Duke showed up today, around 3 hours late, but he had the usual 2 day countdown instead of a 0 countdown. Unfortunately, he only has 5 of each map, instead of 10.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As Ivan wrote, Duke should come on mentioned days.
But that it would works properly, we need an update first.
There were no update for weeks, hope will be bug-free... Now I am regulary doing backups of both game...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Everything to make you glued to the screen 24/7

But if he sticks around for a day when he visits, that isn't going to work nearly as effectively as making sure my planes don't spend too long on the ground and my terminal stays stocked with passengers. If they want to use the airship to keep us coming back, he should stock 1 map and show up for an hour every 16 hours and 48 minutes.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Duke is acting up again. He was visiting with a normal seeming counter. Then suddenly, at 5pm Eastern time, his countdown changed to 0 and I could no longer visit neighbors, even though I was able to visit two neighbors just fine right before that.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Duke is acting up again. He was visiting with a normal seeming counter. Then suddenly, at 5pm Eastern time, his countdown changed to 0 and I could no longer visit neighbors, even though I was able to visit two neighbors just fine right before that.
It was same here. Lost 12 neighbor visits... :blackeye:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
How long have you waited? You need to give the game at least 3 minutes to react to clicking "visit" button.

I didn't time it. But my screen faded as my device prepared to turn off due to inactivity a few times. When it is working normally, it goes to a neighbor within a few seconds.

Top Bottom