Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drop rate neighbors

Hi there,

Is there anyone else facing the problem of bad drop rates at neighbor visits?
Over the last week I only had a maximum of 4 space crates each day, while visiting 50 planetarium a day..

Is there a way to have a better drop rate?
Try varying the time of the day you do your visits...
And in my opinion, more important than the number of chests you collect is the number of items dropped

Hi there,

Is there anyone else facing the problem of bad drop rates at neighbor visits?
Over the last week I only had a maximum of 4 space crates each day, while visiting 50 planetarium a day..

Is there a way to have a better drop rate?
This is normal one of my accounts from long time every week there is one day zero drop when i visit neighbors i think this happen also with others.

Yes I have proved it and so have many others.
I’m not so sure. I always visit (almost) the same neighbors, only for planetariums. I didn’t notice drop rates to be lower just for that. I did notice some differences regarding the moment when I do my visits. It really doesn’t make sense according to the randomness inherent to the process, it must be a spurious correlation but nevertheless I try to avoid visiting neighbors too close to reset time

Is this true? If you visit the same neighbors and the same (let’s say planetariums) each day the drops are lower?

Can anyone else confirm/corroborate?

(n):bored:o_O
No. Of course it’s not true. This is up there with Nav’s rare item theory. Any idea how hard this would be to program in a game described by a developer as “buggy at the best of times”.

Sometimes you get lots of drops, sometimes you get few. It’s called variance. If there were a guaranteed formula, it would be boring.

Can we start a conspiracy thread to keep all this nonsense together?

No. Of course it’s not true. This is up there with Nav’s rare item theory. Any idea how hard this would be to program in a game described by a developer as “buggy at the best of times”.

Sometimes you get lots of drops, sometimes you get few. It’s called variance. If there were a guaranteed formula, it would be boring.

Can we start a conspiracy thread to keep all this nonsense together?
Thank you!
I visit pretty much the same neighbors every day. Some days, I may get a drop from every planetarium I click on, sometimes I get 0 drops from all 5. Different every time. :D

Last edited:
Thank you!
I visit pretty much the same neighbors every day. Some days, I may get a drop from every planetarium I click on, sometimes I get 0 drops from all 5. Different every time. :D

I figured but ya never know. I tend to visit the same neighbors clicking on the same buildings or set of buildings (like recently I changed from planetariums to training centers and stone castles as I’m doing greens).

Top Bottom