Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Drop form buildings

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Drop from building rate & drop from friend's buildings rate is very very poor...
Any discussion on this topic?
In my experience, the drop rate from the Brazilian cottages and etc is not too bad. But, the drop rate from the Stadiums is just awful. In all this time with 5 stadiums, playing regularly, I have gained only one success. At this rate, I have no chance of finishing the event.

Probably you already do that.

But try to visit friends with Stadiums...

I came with a fresh event (first time), and I have finished the event already, and still have 8 Goal (done 6 times for the 6 stadium), and 3 Fan zone collection ready...

Most of them I collect from neighbours
(because stadium 8 hours timer is long, have better chances with the 60 neighbours visits a day).

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
In my experience, the drop rate from the Brazilian cottages and etc is not too bad. But, the drop rate from the Stadiums is just awful. In all this time with 5 stadiums, playing regularly, I have gained only one success. At this rate, I have no chance of finishing the event.

Visit your neighbors’ stadiums. I used 2 days only visiting neighbors stadiums, and got all 5 collections. This is my first time doing this event. 8 hours timer from your own stadium will barely give you anything.

Drop from building rate & drop from friend's buildings rate is very very poor...
Any discussion on this topic?

I feel that all events following the same pattern. If you follow the natural progression of the events things to do from the beginning of the event there always ends up being enough time to finish the event. In fact, I find the not only can you finish the event you can stock up on items so that next year the event will be much easier being completed when it starts or having a nice head start. I am just beginning to get events from last year with stocked up supplies......

IE - I started with no stadiums from last year and from day one I would build all the cottages and villas, send all my planes to event destinations and visit neighbors and use ads to procure all items needed. Once you start completing buildings and flights it reaches a critical mass and you are able to make consistent headway to completing the event well in advance of the end date. Note - having neighbors who already have completed buildings and visiting them as well as maximizing all of your ads each day help a lot.

Best of luck....

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Visit your neighbors’ stadiums. I used 2 days only visiting neighbors stadiums, and got all 5 collections. This is my first time doing this event. 8 hours timer from your own stadium will barely give you anything.
Yes, I do visit friends stadiums. I limit my visits to only those who have stadiums to offer (unfortunately, many don't - or just one). I finished the other 2 collections with little problem.

Top Bottom