Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2018 event available

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wj0hsef
Username
waterlow
The drop rate is abysmal I have 22 out of 60, I am on leave this week and have 8 planes in the air constantly. I keep getting a torch on every drop but the Aerosols rare as hens teeth.

Waterlow

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Hi
Looking good thanks
@SeanC sorry, i cant see any Aerosol in my inventory to send as gift. Aerosol does not appear when i try to send you gift.

I am new to game and dont know how i can gift it to you. I do receive from you and other memebers. BIG THANKS To all who helped.

I dont think i will be able to finish as I am at 13/60 in baneshing Black ghost.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
Hi

@SeanC sorry, i cant see any Aerosol in my inventory to send as gift. Aerosol does not appear when i try to send you gift.

I am new to game and dont know how i can gift it to you. I do receive from you and other memebers. BIG THANKS To all who helped.

I dont think i will be able to finish as I am at 13/60 in baneshing Black ghost.
Keep grinding mate still some time left

The drop rate is abysmal I have 22 out of 60, I am on leave this week and have 8 planes in the air constantly. I keep getting a torch on every drop but the Aerosols rare as hens teeth.

Waterlow
Hi

Hi all,
Need aerosols to complete the event.

Apart from aerosols
Landing lamp
Earplugs
Jet engine
:)
Hi guys, just use free videos if you can. My 2 cents worth of advice.

I'm not sure where this goes, but finished it
upload_2018-10-25_13-37-43.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27qx1p0c
Username
DasKreestof
Banishing Black Wraiths of your neighbors airports doesn't appear to increase your count. Can anyone confirm this?
As for using videos instead of Aerosols, we're limited to only a few video cheats a day correct?
I need 42 more Aerosols to complete the challenge. I think I'm hosed :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27qx1p0c
Username
DasKreestof
Banishing Black Wraiths of your neighbors airports doesn't appear to increase your count. Can anyone confirm this?
As for using videos instead of Aerosols, we're limited to only a few video cheats a day correct?
PS- I've currently changed my game name to aaAerosolPLZ!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
For more aerosols, visit daily neighbours ONLY black wraiths(this requires patience)but you may gain from them!Avoid bank purchases too to get at least eight free ads a day!Visit the event destinations too but avoid turboprop destinations since aerosols drop at very seldom rates!
As for neighbours, one can only hope they ll help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
Nearly there .. needed a piece of wood for the collection of the great seal for 3 days .. patience may be key .. but did anyone else have a problem needing just one item for a lengthy time?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It explicitly says "banish off from your airport". Banishing from neighbor is only as good as they drop aerosols.
Yes, there is a limit on videos and it's global. So if you use videos to change your daily task, you get that many less video banishes.
As @Jim G said, you can get 5-8 a day from visiting neighbors, you can also ask neighbors to send you some, eg by adding "aerosol" to your name. It's doable.

Top Bottom