Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2018 event available

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Still working on the event cause drop rate from the buildings is very poor. Since the beginning of the event I'm waiting for one piece of wood to complete the collection and until now it didn't drop and days are counting.

Keep on hoping that it will drop and then I can complete the other 2 collections to finish the event.
Big news!..............................Haloween shop finally managed one drop since starting event.......................rely on these & will never complete..................:sick:
For definition of 'very seldom' - see above:inpain:

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Still working on the event cause drop rate from the buildings is very poor. Since the beginning of the event I'm waiting for one piece of wood to complete the collection and until now it didn't drop and days are counting.

Keep on hoping that it will drop and then I can complete the other 2 collections to finish the event.
@Vivke All the best. keep trying. I am also in same boat.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
15 more black ghost to kill.
Been waiting since 4 days to drop last final item. Valvet to complete the seal.

I hope i can make it. Just started playing game for 3 weeks. It's too frustrating to see how bad the drop rate is.
It's very frustrating I've been waiting for a piece of wood for nearly a week to go sit event, starting to lose faith

Does anyone have experience with the following: if you have flights in the air to an event destination and they land after the event's end, will they count towards stars?
E.g. if you need 13 flights to 3-* a destination and you send 13 flights just before the end of the event, will you get the third star once they land after the end of the event?
Good question. If I look to how the vintage weathervane bonus is working, I would say yes, but assume, that it will be counted only, when the event starts again. But I have to admit, this is only an idea.

reuvenk

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ixwpxp
Username
aRK_ItemNeeded
Does anyone have experience with the following: if you have flights in the air to an event destination and they land after the event's end, will they count towards stars?
E.g. if you need 13 flights to 3-* a destination and you send 13 flights just before the end of the event, will you get the third star once they land after the end of the event?
Yes, you will get the star, I've done it.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I complained on this thread that I had never been able to complete an event in more than two months playing. Got to finish this. No greenies spent, just a LOT of time playing and watching videos.
Patience @chockds . Two months playing experience means you will complete very few events. Last year I completed only two in 7 months of playing. This year I have completed all but one. But where events have been repeated, I have started with an advantage of stored bonuses and buildings. This game is very very long term. So far only one player seems to have completed the game after 7 years of playing. :coffee:

I would say no, as the event destination will disappear from your list when the event ends. So when the planes land, the passengers will count but not the destinations as they are no longer active.

Top Bottom