Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Event done but not completed (for those who wish to visit), I'd also like to thank everyone that knowingly and unknowingly contributed to the success of this event this goes to: @Below_Average_AC_Player @Blue Skies @Blue Jay @Allan Browne @Tsudaira @Harcourt @Mike47 @Harcourt @harry singh @Marve @PhactorPhil @Pit1024 @FlyingFalcon @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Piksi @crescent moon @Etshk @A Merryflyer @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Madegwen59 @Navigata07 @Crashfree @JayBee @TeresaLisboa @Jgm85 @Bob69bob thank you for probing, and giving us your thoughts and allowing us to visit even though some days we come not bearing gifts.

You guys are the best! (y)

Last edited:
Event done but not completed (for those who wish to visit), I'd also like to thank everyone that knowingly and unknowingly contributed to the success of this event this goes to: @Below_Average_AC_Player @Blue Skies @Blue Jay @Allan Browne @Tsudaira @Harcourt @Mike47 @Harcourt @harry singh @Marve @PhactorPhil @Pit1024 @FlyingFalcon @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Piksi @crescent moon @Etshk @A Merryflyer @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Madegwen59 @Navigata07 @Crashfree @JayBee @TeresaLisboa @Jgm85 thank you for probing, and giving us your thoughts and allowing us to visit even though some days we come not bearing gifts.

You are welcome any time

Device
  1. Windows PC
Event done but not completed (for those who wish to visit), I'd also like to thank everyone that knowingly and unknowingly contributed to the success of this event this goes to: @Below_Average_AC_Player @Blue Skies @Blue Jay @Allan Browne @Tsudaira @Harcourt @Mike47 @Harcourt @harry singh @Marve @PhactorPhil @Pit1024 @FlyingFalcon @Robobobo888 @Davescharf @david smith @Piksi @crescent moon @Etshk @A Merryflyer @Kendra @KenDuckySmith @Madegwen59 @Navigata07 @Crashfree @JayBee @TeresaLisboa @Jgm85 thank you for probing, and giving us your thoughts and allowing us to visit even though some days we come not bearing gifts.

Glad to help! (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03qctbzy
Username
A1-Gadzior
Hi. Anyone here willing to send me some Aerosols or assist me with my first Space Launch (need 800 more points).

I could share Bright Lanterns.

Thanks!!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust

Cheers!

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
Almost Done, Will not complete either. Have 7 buildings to get the seal

Attachments

• 3D2C17B9-45E9-4C17-AA80-FD1D34F12BC8.png
    3D2C17B9-45E9-4C17-AA80-FD1D34F12BC8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 99

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

No problem. That’s what makes this forum special. The willingness to help each other.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
for new players it takes time for the first drops as the server and your game have not snyced. Towards the end of the event the drops will increase.

As to the Black wraiths, you need to use soul net which you can earn from ghost flights.
Ghost flights collection seem to be more frequent.

I use the soul net slot I receive nothing and 3 days nothing from patch or houses
And only 16 black

Onat42

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032zn3nz
Username
Onat42
Hello,

did I miss something?
I only need a wax to get the seal complete - and I klicked about 70-80 Event buildings yesterday and about the same today - and I got not a singel one.

2/3 days ago I got 4-5 in one day ...

can I only collect event Items when the owner hasnt completed the event?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Hello,
did I miss something?
I only need a wax to get the seal complete - and I klicked about 70-80 Event buildings yesterday and about the same today - and I got not a singel one.
2/3 days ago I got 4-5 in one day ...
can I only collect event Items when the owner hasnt completed the event?
No, you were just very lucky that first day. I averaged about 1 drop per 50 buildings visited. Some players got much more than this. Just the way it goes. Getting your own Halloween Shops helps too.

Top Bottom