Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Windows have changed the triple bonus for the bank,you have to take pot luck what you get.Got 150% not fair being robbed.

Attachments

• 2017-11-02 (1).png
    2017-11-02 (1).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 194
Windows have changed the triple bonus for the bank,you have to take pot luck what you get.Got 150% not fair being robbed.
They've been doing that for a month or so, got 500% on one of my support games. Unfortunately, I was not in the market to buy anything. Still haven't gotten it yet on my main game, just the regular 3x.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m408ps
Username
Bobby G. PH
In need of venting right now...I completed the event on my JayJay account in about 4 days...my Jaylines account has need 1 piece of wood for several days now...the collection seal numbers are 0 6 2 4 2....so frustrating.:arghh::arghh::arghh: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Congrats for completing Dark Skies!
Pls add me I have already added you.
My code: 04m408ps
Need 14 aerosols and tips to finish Collection of Seal (I have 5 Haloween Shops and 1 Pumpkin Bed)

Thanks,
Bobby G. PH

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Congrats for completing Dark Skies!
Pls add me I have already added you.
My code: 04m408ps
Need 14 aerosols and tips to finish Collection of Seal (I have 5 Haloween Shops and 1 Pumpkin Bed)

Thanks,
Bobby G. PH
I’ve added and sent...also sending a request from other account....want more neighbors with pumpkin beds.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Hey guys, i still needing to complete the collection of the seal. Is there any higher drop rate from halloween shops or some other things you recognized?

In order of drop rate my experience is:

- Cemetery (own and neighbours) best drop rate.
- Halloween Shop (second best).
- Pumpkin Bed (worst).

Presumably you have Halloween shop in which case use daily videos to speed it up.

I have really enjoyed this event, it had enough going on to keep me engaged, I had the feeling from the start it was achievable (without a prior years participation), it is scalable in as far as you can collect one Cemetery or six and it was up to you if you wanted to use neighbour visits or not.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
In order of drop rate my experience is:

- Cemetery (own and neighbours) best drop rate.
- Halloween Shop (second best).
- Pumpkin Bed (worst).

Presumably you have Halloween shop in which case use daily videos to speed it up.

I have really enjoyed this event, it had enough going on to keep me engaged, I had the feeling from the start it was achievable (without a prior years participation), it is scalable in as far as you can collect one Cemetery or six and it was up to you if you wanted to use neighbour visits or not.
Ok cool, thank you for your fast answer. Will try that today! Did you also used a dice or anything like that for better drop rates on cemetery, ahop or pumpkin bed?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Ok cool, thank you for your fast answer. Will try that today! Did you also used a dice or anything like that for better drop rates on cemetery, ahop or pumpkin bed?

No dice or anything, with 9 days to go I don't think there is any need to panic. The drop rates are pretty lean in my experience, often nothing in 48 hours, other times three items in one sweep.

I haven't pressed "Complete" yet as I might as well hang-in and see if I get anymore cemeteries. Not a single drop in the last two days though, but thats just the luck of the draw I guess.

But then as I have made a pretty stupid and costly mistake today as I didn't realise Thunderbird was a "Business Jet" and therefore needed the Furniture Store (I bought a Sweet Factory instead), I may not be the best person to take game-play advice from.

No dice or anything, with 9 days to go I don't think there is any need to panic. The drop rates are pretty lean in my experience, often nothing in 48 hours, other times three items in one sweep.

I haven't pressed "Complete" yet as I might as well hang-in and see if I get anymore cemeteries. Not a single drop in the last two days though, but thats just the luck of the draw I guess.

But then as I have made a pretty stupid and costly mistake today as I didn't realise Thunderbird was a "Business Jet" and therefore needed the Furniture Store (I bought a Sweet Factory instead), I may not be the best person to take game-play advice from.
Don't despair @A Merryflyer if you want to add me I can send Beds and E=Readers on alternate days to enable you to use your Thunderbird or just Beds if you want to fly to Pyonyang for E=Readers(y):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
You can still collect items from neighbours even though if they have completed the event. The drops from buildings relies on you only, so if you have not completed the event, you will still get drops from anyone who have those buildings. Once you complete an event, you will also lose the ability to get drops from event buildings (your own and when you visit neighbours).
Can you please add me need cans for dark wreaths ty
27anud6n

Top Bottom