Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With Leprechauns (2017)

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
This event is (again) not working out for me. Each time i close the game and open it later, i lost progress...
Gifts from planes are gone, how can i finish this event with this *§//µ* problem ?
Today i can not send out any gifts to my neighbors. Sad, very sad.

Device
  1. Windows PC
You lucky guy! :) He's not back on either of my games. :( Need some more excavation maps.
Am I the only player with dukes airship?
airship tues 21st.jpg

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
oh. is is just me. None of my gifting was recognised in the daily mission yesterday and today the game does not acknowledge the sickles I sent as gifts. I received four horseshoes as gifts and I could not accept them. Eventually they appeared as accepted but were not available to use. Also, I got 2 horseshoes during my visits (and 32 sickles) and they were not available for me to use.

I was going to buy some greenies to complete the event, but I'm not going to bother if I cant get the bits I need.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
oh. is is just me. None of my gifting was recognised in the daily mission yesterday and today the game does not acknowledge the sickles I sent as gifts. I received four horseshoes as gifts and I could not accept them. Eventually they appeared as accepted but were not available to use. Also, I got 2 horseshoes during my visits (and 32 sickles) and they were not available for me to use.

I was going to buy some greenies to complete the event, but I'm not going to bother if I cant get the bits I need.

Just went and checked. I can gift everything except sickles. I can select recipients and press send but they are not deducted from my allowance. I presume they didn't get to their destination.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks Kesh. I had to redo my gifts, as my first set were not processed. Non-sickle gifts went first time no problem. Must have server(s) dedicated to events. Second batch want ok. Still lost 4 horseshoes this morning though.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks Kesh. I had to redo my gifts, as my first set were not processed. Non-sickle gifts went first time no problem. Must have server(s) dedicated to events. Second batch want ok. Still lost 4 horseshoes this morning though.
I've had one gift all day (apart from the 4 horseshoes I lost this morning)......hmmmmm. Something's not right still.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Not finishing this one..... those damn leprechauns "Drank all their beers" but two ... Kept their "Jacket n Shoes" on all but once .... BUT "Left me their smokes" 8 times .. :mad:

Oh Well ... Can't win em all ...... Might have actually bought a pack o horse shoes if they offered it ... but not paying 2 greenies a piece to try!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20enyi9j
Username
VABB_BOM
I too need a few horseshoes, but more than that, a lot of luck to get 3 smoking pipes- got none so far! I may need to spend some greenies- where do they go? Spy Glass, Dice, Golden Dice, or Patrick's Set? The two other tasks have been completed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
16 spare items on the flight collection, and I still collected just one full collection. Missing two harps!! Fuming!!!
Must have flown 100 flights!! :-( to think of all those neighbours space visits I missed, clicking on sickles to get flights.... Ah well.

Top Bottom