Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With Leprechauns (2017)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
That's so annoying! I just added 'event' to my name and 2 people have sent me shears!? Kinda dumb.
You have to take into account that windows (at least me) don't have new event yet - as on windows last event started few days after android/ios maybe it is still ongoing on windows (I cannot confirm as I pressed complete some time ago).

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Looks to be an easy event. I sent out 4 tests flights and got 4 shamrocks and 1 collectible drop without any bonus used. However, I will do this the same as last time, collect the Sickles and horseshoes till I have at least 50 of each then use GD and regular dice to fly and collect more shamrocks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hey all, noob questions amongst all you seasoned guys.
I can't seem to gift horseshoes but that's all anyone is asking for, what do I need to do so I can start helping ppl out?!
On a side not if you could let me know if there is a particular building that are better for getting the portable audio player to finish the treadmill set? Spent two days on wasted visits and nothing! :-(
Thanks!!
Matt

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
So what bonuses has people found to help for this one?
Seems last couple of quests have leaned more toward GD over SG but not sure if I should use GD for neighbor clicks still for this one.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Dancing with the Leprechauns is back! It came to Airport City in Mar 2015 with Irish Pub as a prize.
Task 1.
3 Dancing Leprechauns collections needed to finish the event
Items drop from Leprechauns around your cityOld Horseshoes are needed for that
Old Horseshoe is an event item some can exchange
They can be obtained from neighbors' Leprechauns (seldom)​
Task 2.
3 Mysterious Celts collections needed to finish the event
Its items drop from flights to Ireland (very seldom):
Dublin (T-P)
Limerick (Jet)
Cork (D)​
Four-leaf Clover are needed for all flights
They drop from
your Clover bushes (always, Silver Sickles needed)
neighbors' Clover bushes (seldom)​
Task 3.
200 Three-leaf Clovers from 7 sources
Leprechauns - both yours (always, Old Horseshoe needed) and neighbors' (seldom)
Clover bushes - both yours (often, Silver Sickles needed) and neighbors' (seldom)
All 3 flights to Ireland (always)
Silver Sickles is an event item some can exchange
They also drop from neighbors' Clover bushes (always)

The prize is Irish Castle: 84 pass per 8 hrs, +5% pass, range 1, +50 pop, 3x3.

No side quest.

Last edited:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hey all, noob questions amongst all you seasoned guys.
I can't seem to gift horseshoes but that's all anyone is asking for, what do I need to do so I can start helping ppl out?!
On a side not if you could let me know if there is a particular building that are better for getting the portable audio player to finish the treadmill set? Spent two days on wasted visits and nothing! :-(
Thanks!!
Matt
I can only gift the Sickle as well. It's just random who can gift what. I personally am fine with either.

If you have greenies, build a Stone Castle or two. These drop items needed to complete the treadmill collection. (y)

Top Bottom