Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With Leprechauns (2017)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rd1sai
Username
sofia
[QUOTE = "Blue Aero, poste: 226507, membre: 6585"] Espace Needles sont +50 et ils sont 2x2 :)[/ QUOTE]
Je joue tout le temps AJOUTE moi si c'est le code possible ami 04rd1sai merci

Huh? I'm on PC and the spring event went days ago? No sign of the St Patrick's day event on PC yet?
Unfortunately, PC still has 17 hours left on the spring event, and they'll probably make us wait a couple of days before the St. Patricks event. Android & IOS will be mostly finished by the time we get it. Fortunately, we can receive the horshoe & sickle in gifts from our android & IOS neighbors even tho we don't have the event yet.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
@Matt I built one to start and I don't have any treadmill shortages so I never bought a second. The drop rate is pretty good on the castles and I may buy more later, so I haven't had a need for more than the 1
But the passenger count for the Stone Castles is 36/hr. One of the best drop rates of any of the buildings. If you have the greens, these are a good purchase.

Unfortunately, PC still has 17 hours left on the spring event, and they'll probably make us wait a couple of days before the St. Patricks event. Android & IOS will be mostly finished by the time we get it. Fortunately, we can receive the horshoe & sickle in gifts from our android & IOS neighbors even tho we don't have the event yet.
Sounds like a plan I have altered my profile accordingly(y):D

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I started with 25 each shoes and sickles using both gold and white dice. My first 30 min not bad. Using 1 tp, 4 jets and 1 delta, 8 drops from 10 flights and I didn't even see them o_O I haven't yet used all of sickles and shoes and already have a collection of each :D Don't worry about 3 leaf clovers they drop constantly from everywhere.

Last edited:
I started with 25 each shoes and sickles using both gold and white dice. My first 30 min not bad. Using 1 tp, 4 jets and 1 delta, 8 drops from 10 flights and I didn't even see them o_O I haven't yet used all of sickles and shoes and already have a collection of each :D Don't worry about 3 leaf clovers they drop constantly from everywhere.

I had a lot of drops early on but been bone dry the last 24 hours. I haven't used any bonuses yet though either

Device
  1. Windows PC
Yes it is on windows also but when I open airship this what I get.

Attachments

• airship blank.jpg
    airship blank.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 75

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Horseshoes are not dropping, had 14 yesterday from friends and got 2 items with a spyglass. Seems a lot of people can only send sickles. I have 3 items for the 'Dancing Leprechauns' collections, but have 6 complete 'Mysterious Gifts' collections?

Top Bottom