Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

My pad is open.
@Darren Hawken @Zala @Deffnie @JusTheBest @Aviatrix @Air KFL @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Spork @GAB
@Jon Allen @A.Sampeak @Bigbarl @Kevin1010 @Chazzy999
@Renaldo
Time to state your cases for tomorrow and Wednesday. Anyone else is welcome, the more the merrier!

Tuesday’s Lineup
1) @Kevin1010 (696 points)
2) @Chazzy999 (416 points)
3) @Ssam04 (416 points)
4) @Darren Hawken (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

@Kevin1010 Feel free to launch us once everyone gets their points in.

We are launched. Tomorrow's launch will be open immediately at 15:30UTC. Thursdays launch will not be open until 17:30UTC due to a work commitment.
@Darren Hawken @Zala @Deffnie @JusTheBest @Aviatrix @Air KFL @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Spork @GAB
@Jon Allen @A.Sampeak @Bigbarl @Kevin1010 @Chazzy999 @Renaldo
Time to state your cases for tomorrow and Thursday. Anyone else is welcome, the more the merrier!

Wednesdays’s Lineup (15:30UTC)
1) @Ssam04 (696 points)
2) @Chazzy999 (376 points)
3) ... (376 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

Thursday's Lineup (17:30UTC)
1) @Aviatrix (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (376 points)
3) ... (376 points)
4) ... (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) @Chazzy999 (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

Last edited:
@Ssam04 , Thank you for the tag, it's much appreciated.
Unfortunately, I don't have a blue pad, so would not be able to join those launches,
otherwise I surely would have. :)

~ Renaldo,
Your welcome. I’m almost done with blues so I’ll be launching some greens occasionally real soon.
@Ssam04 - I’ll take #1 on Thursday please! :whistle:
I was hoping you would!
@Ssam04 put me on for 6th or 7th on Thursday - because it is later I'm not too sure I will be able to make it but I will try.
Sure thing! Thanks for trying to support us!

Hey gang! I’m finished with blue’s for a while. I got my first ql which was my goal for now. I’m switching to green pad, so feel free to join my launches if you’re available (y)
Congratulations on your QL! Please tag me whenever you are on the pad. :)
Yippee ... that’s welcome news ... count me in!
I should have my 6th and final monument by the end of this weekend. Then I will be launching a mixture of greens and reds.

My pad is open.
@Darren Hawken @Deffnie @JusTheBest @Aviatrix @Air KFL @TeresaLisboa @Arggers @Spork @GAB
@Jon Allen @A.Sampeak @Bigbarl @Kevin1010 @Chazzy999

Wednesdays’s Lineup (15:30UTC)
1) @Ssam04 (956 points)
2) @Chazzy999 (416 points)
3) ... (416 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

Since we only have three commitments today, I am going to leave the pad open. I do not want to launch with less than 4 as it will require too many resources for us all. I am going to fully load up on my end with 956. Anyone else is welcome to come and fill in the missing position, which will put us in orbit.

Top Bottom