Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

@Teboho Has anyone claimed 2/3 or are they open?
Position 2 or 3 is always occupied by @Navigata07 I suggest you wait for him to first join then maybe you can take captain.

Only after he joins will you be able to add points, for now please hold off with the points

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Position 2 or 3 is always occupied by @Navigata07 I suggest you wait for him to first join then maybe you can take captain.

Only after he joins will you be able to add points, for now please hold off with the points
Still on the pad? For some reason, im not getting notified when Im tagged :facepalm:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lcpsxh
Username
Jandro
@Jandro recklessly added the points while I was busy with my daughter and launched us
No disrespect meant, and not trying to "pull a trick". I saw one of my neighbors had a launch going so I joined it. I didn't see any special rules/instructions in the thread you started other than asking people to respond if they wanted captain, and if there was a response later in the thread asking for people to wait for others to join i must have missed it. From my perspective I was following the standard rules of this site for joining a launch. In the future I'll avoid joining your launches if i'm not 100% clear on the specific rules/conditions.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lcpsxh
Username
Jandro
No disrespect meant, and not trying to "pull a trick". I saw one of my neighbors had a launch going so I joined it. I didn't see any special rules/instructions in the thread you started other than asking people to respond if they wanted captain, and if there was a response later in the thread asking for people to wait for others to join i must have missed it. From my perspective I was following the standard rules of this site for joining a launch. In the future I'll avoid joining your launches if i'm not 100% clear on the specific rules/conditions.
Furthermore; I don't believe I started this launch. The game still showed 20 points out of 2000 remaining/needed AFTER I had added my resources to the launch. Maybe my game was lagging behind and I did actually add the last points, but it didn't look that way on my end.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Furthermore; I don't believe I started this launch. The game still showed 20 points out of 2000 remaining/needed AFTER I had added my resources to the launch. Maybe my game was lagging behind and I did actually add the last points, but it didn't look that way on my end.
No worries....it happens. Sure @Teboho is over it by now as well. Now you know...so just join us in a couple hours when he returns. I usually support for 2nd or 3rd with about 300 points or so, but captain is always up for grabs so long as you ask him ahead of time.

Top Bottom