Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Maybe what we can do is allocate 40 points for those that visit our launches and if they add more than the allocation they get deleted.

Can I get a consensus on this?
I agree. If they are not from the thread they don't know the rules. It makes it easy to overtake even though it's not their intention!

I concur ... first and foremost I believe our veteran lauch crew deserves to be protected.

However, speaking as a rookie I can also see how easy it could be for someone new to make a mistake and especially so for a non-English speaking player.

A disclaimer is an excellent idea! I see that both @Teboho & @Navigata07 say very clearly in their signature what their launch expectations are. That being said only people who are friends with @Teboho can even get on the pad, right?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I concur ... first and foremost I believe our veteran lauch crew deserves to be protected.

However, speaking as a rookie I can also see how easy it could be for someone new to make a mistake and especially so for a non-English speaking player.

A disclaimer is an excellent idea! I see that both @Teboho & @Navigata07 say very clearly in their signature what their launch expectations are. That being said only people who are friends with @Teboho can even get on the pad, right?
It's hard to stop this kind of thing, as the person probably just tagged along without hijacking. I don't think booting them out is a good idea. However, I think @Teboho should put up a "priv launch" in his title whenever he does a daily blue, since we have become so sophisticated. If the rules are in the signature, then he can boot them and explain to them that its a private launch and they should read his signature before joining, or better yet, direct them to our thread. If they join via forum, they would know our rules and there would be no problem. Just my 7 cents

Howdy folks - @Darren Hawken , @Navigata07 , @GAB , @Dalija , @Zala

Sorry for the delay, but I’m back in the saddle now ready to go, well sorta’! :bag:

Here’s the crew roster for @Teboho ’s blue launch today ... still a couple of slots left for @TeresaLisboa , @Madegwen59 , @WildJaguar , and the “real” @Arggers (not that imposter @GAB refers to! :ROFLMAO:)!!!

Following per @Teboho:

Launch Disclaimer - please heed well:

- Newcomers are always welcome, but only those who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host.

Thursday - April 26

#1 (656 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#2 (376 pts) = @Navigata07
#3 (336 pts) = @GAB
#4 (216 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = @Zala
#6 (136 pts) = @TeresaLisboa
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

And for tomorrow - apologies if I missed your request :confused: on either day!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Howdy folks - @Darren Hawken , @Navigata07 , @GAB , @Dalija , @Zala

Sorry for the delay, but I’m back in the saddle now ready to go, well sorta’! :bag:

Here’s the crew roster for @Teboho ’s blue launch today ... still a couple of slots left for @TeresaLisboa , @Madegwen59 , @WildJaguar , and the “real” @Arggers (not that imposter @GAB refers to! :ROFLMAO:)!!!

Following per @Teboho:

Launch Disclaimer - please heed well:

- Newcomers are always welcome, but only those who have responded to this thread will be assigned a slot on the roster.
- Contact @Teboho or @Navigata07 for boarding instructions.
- Anyone attempting to board without a roster assignment will be ejected by the Launch Host.

Thursday - April 26

#1 (656 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#3 (336 pts) = @GAB
#4 (216 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (196 pts) = @Zala
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open

And for tomorrow - apologies if I missed your request :confused: on either day!

Friday - April 27
#1 (656 pts) = @Aviatrix
#2 (376 pts) = open
#3 (336 pts) = @Navigata07
#4 (216 pts) = open
#5 (196 pts) = open
#6 (136 pts) = open
#7 (56 pts) = open
#8 (40 pts) = open
#9 (xx pts) = open
#10 (xx pts) = open
Hey Avi, bump me up to 2nd on Friday. Trying something out. Thanks.

Top Bottom