Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Man it's been forever since I've been here. Well, think it would be an ideal place to pull off the blue launch for the event tomorrow. Launch time is at 16:10 utc on my pad. Please sign up only if you will progress quickly enough in the event to get to this point where the launch will count. If the launch takes longer than expected to achieve in the event, we will postpone until everyone is ready
Event Blue Launch
#1 (656 pts) = @WildJaguar
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#4 (216 pts) = @Darren Hawken
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = @Capt.S
#8 (48 pts) = @Navigata07
#9 (24 pts) = @Ssam04
#10 (xx pts) = open

What is the event you speak about ? It Came From Outter Space ? Will we have to launch for this event ? ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yes we will. I can put you in for a spot when the event starts.

ah ! thanks for the useful information ! what is the goal of launching for this event ? ? Is it only blue launch ? or also green and red ?
Actually, I do not have any blue prep... I am figting with green prep to have my last alien legacy... So, I have to built up my blue prep !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
ah ! thanks for the useful information ! what is the goal of launching for this event ? ? Is it only blue launch ? or also green and red ?
Actually, I do not have any blue prep... I am figting with green prep to have my last alien legacy... So, I have to built up my blue prep !
You only need to do one launch, so just get enough for one. You dont even need a lot of points....only 96

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guys let me know if you can do the launch today at 16:00 utc on my pad. If not, we will do it tomorrow. Please sign up only if you will progress quickly enough in the event to get to this point where the launch will count.
Event Blue Launch
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = @Capt.S
#9 (24 pts) = @Ssam04
#10 (xx pts) = open

Guys let me know if you can do the launch today at 16:00 utc on my pad. If not, we will do it tomorrow. Please sign up only if you will progress quickly enough in the event to get to this point where the launch will count.
Event Blue Launch
#2 (336 pts) = @november
#3 (336 pts) = @Dalija
#5 (216 pts) = @nick6901
#6 (96 pts) = @LjGibbs
#7 (96 pts) = @Capt.S
#9 (24 pts) = @Ssam04
#10 (xx pts) = open
Today is good. Tomorrow isn’t.