Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
I can join the daily launch with my main and support accounts

My main account cannot add for another two hours as currently on a Red QL but I can add a QL meaning you can reset the time for tomorrow if needed

Last edited:
Have added 216 Points at the moment from my Support Account

Can add a QL as well if needed in just under two hours
Thanks. That would be lovely! Let’s see what the actual point spread is once everyone is in. I am happy to leave the launch open waiting for your QL but I haven’t removed all of my nonforum neighbors from before I joined. I won’t be able to watch the launch the entire 2 hours and do not want to leave @Zala at risk.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Thanks. That would be lovely! Let’s see what the actual point spread is once everyone is in. I am happy to leave the launch open waiting for your QL but I haven’t removed all of my nonforum neighbors from before I joined. I won’t be able to watch the launch the entire 2 hours and do not want to leave @Zala at risk.

Yeah that’s the risk unfortunately, someone hijacking the launch

INTRUDER ALERT -- oh wait, that's just @Darren Hawken - never mind! :ROFLMAO:

Okay. So now that everyone is here do we want to wait the ~1.5 hrs for @Darren Hawken to loan us his QL. @Zala is guaranteed her captainship. I will be leaving in 15-20minutes and won’t be able to watch the launch any longer. Someone could PEB and take 2nd pushing everyone else down one spot along with launching us before the QL. I’m fine with waiting and hoping the launch will sit long enough. What’s the group opinion? @Zala @Dalija @Darren Hawken @Spork

Top Bottom