Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

@Teboho if we are in no hurry, maybe next time we could give it 5-10 minutes more.
No problems, however my problem is the "hijackers" who do not read and follow the thread, but I guess If whoever is captaining is well secured I have no problems in waiting. Maybe @Navigata07 can help us with the formula so as to secure the top 3 spots but making sure no one breaks an arm and a leg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 is there a better time for you to launch? If you're at work now, maybe a little later time is better for you?
No most afternoons still work just fine for me, because the evenings Im usually not even near my phone. Sending off a daily at work usually isnt a problem because I put in my 294 or 300 and just stay there. Only takes a few mins

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
No most afternoons still work just fine for me, because the evenings Im usually not even near my phone. Sending off a daily at work usually isnt a problem because I put in my 294 or 300 and just stay there. Only takes a few mins
I agree ... good timing for me as well give the time diff.
Ok (y)

Top Bottom