Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Another thought... Free2Play why don't you get Madlen to gift each player say(n) 20 straitjackets to ease the green passengers bottleneck, in this way you won't have to break an arm and a leg of your marvellous architecture, and at the same time we promise to stop moaning and go back to enjoy the game:whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
now Im not sure what I should be using my neighbor visits for... space launch items seem like they should be put on hold while an event is going on :dead:

What is everyone using their neighbor visits to get?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03lfcvfq
Username
Ariadust
now Im not sure what I should be using my neighbor visits for... space launch items seem like they should be put on hold while an event is going on :dead:

What is everyone using their neighbor visits to get?
Idk...still going for space items here tbh, because the only event items would be the possessed passengers and with the bug on straitjackets, I have no need for passengers. Since neighbors don't seem to drop jackets either, there's no point collecting from event buildings atm imo

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Another thought... Free2Play why don't you get Madlen to gift each player say(n) 20 straitjackets to ease the green passengers bottleneck, in this way you won't have to break an arm and a leg of your marvellous architecture, and at the same time we promise to stop moaning and go back to enjoy the game:whistle:
good idea
never gonna happen

weekend code could be 12 greenies and 35 jackets lol

Why not just take off the passenger limit in your vaults. Then you can get all the jackets from your own vaults. Ok you'll end up with 1000s of passengers but they'll get used eventually. That way the quest can keep going! Youll need a bit of extra time.
How do I go about doing this? (n)(n)(n)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
remove the roads from all but 2 of your vaults and those 2 should give you enough pax and jackets for 3 TPs

PS: GI know they have a problem, moaning isn't going to help so we need to work round it short term till it's fixed. Above works for me, it's not ideal, but it works.

Top Bottom