Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

That's what you get from the side mission?
Nah - we're just thinking - if you don't complete the side quests, you can't receive straitjackets as gifts. Those of us who completed the event last year have no side quests - so maybe that's why we can't receive straitjackets. Or it's just a BUG.:D:D:D:p:p:p

Nah - we're just thinking - if you don't complete the side quests, you can't receive straitjackets as gifts. Those of us who completed the event last year have no side quests - so maybe that's why we can't receive straitjackets. Or it's just a BUG.:D:D:D:p:p:p
oh.. ok.. So, you need to finish the mission first to get the jacket!
What about items from Burial Vault? I can get it only from my buildings, right? It seems like I can only get green passengers from neighbors vault.

oh.. ok.. So, you need to finish the mission first to get the jacket!
What about items from Burial Vault? I can get it only from my buildings, right? It seems like I can only get green passengers from neighbors vault.
We don't know if you have to finish it first - we don't know why we cannot receive straitjackets when they are gifted to us, we only receive pass(5) or fuel(3). I think a couple of tickets have been sent to GI about it. You can get straitjackets from your own burial vaults, along with the green passengers. And yes, only green passengers from your neighbors' vaults.

We don't know if you have to finish it first - we don't know why we cannot receive straitjackets when they are gifted to us, we only receive pass(5) or fuel(3). I think a couple of tickets have been sent to GI about it. You can get straitjackets from your own burial vaults, along with the green passengers. And yes, only green passengers from your neighbors' vaults.
ok thanks! So, I guess I will need to build many vault for the event then! :(

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
My 6 vaults are still there since last time this lame event came round. Would be nice to get paid for programming such shit

If you're bored with Airport City and its events in general, there's really no need to play it anymore, you know. We don't force anyone.
There's no need to trash our team in every post.

We investigate all bugs reported both through support team and here on the forum. And unfortunately some of them are inevitable, because we're always in a hurry to release new updates for everyone. Yes, there're bugs, but we usually fix them. I'm not against any kind of complaints, but be specific at least. "I've lost all my in-game progress" or "I don't like the look of new UI" is something we can work with.

Not a bug.
I think who complete the flights to Dahshur cannot received straight jacket.

Top Bottom