Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
UPDATE: Game AYON1 is running smoothly, only zooming the game is worse.
Tapping buildings, homes etc. are very small, you'll need a needle to tap!!:(:(:mad::mad:

Remember you can use the burial vaults as normal passenger buildings after the event is over. If you don't have enough room, you can store them in your warehouse. They will stay intact and won't need the items again when you take them out.

Edit: There are not a lot of residential buildings that are one hour or less so you should take advantage of this opportunity. Even if it takes you 12 days to get the items you need.

Last edited:
how do i get 660 green passengers, i can only get 50 per day, 12 days
im missing something
Visit your neighbors, you can get 1 green passenger for each burial vault you click on.

Edit: Oops - I see - that's what you're doing already. You build your own burial vaults, flights and neighbors will give you the slabs you need to complete.

2nd Edit: You will receive 19 green passengers every hour for each vault you build. They are the first item in the store under residential buildings.

Top Bottom