Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update is out, includes Holloween

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Am I missing something with the Android Update? I do not see and updates in the Lunar Launch. I see no reward maps nor do I see any new destinations with those maps.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am afraid to update. With every update the game crashes more frequent.
Long and Lukasz, your games are crashing to..... did you do the update and how did it go?

but for me to make my decision, red launch doesnt have maps?

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I can send aerosol as well :)
Feel free to pm me if you need it. I will have a long flight soon, but after I got home, will send the gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Got the update downloaded.

:mask: Halloween:jimlad: Items i can send:
(android game) OBD Aerosol - Aerosol
(ipad game) Flyerduck - Leyden Jar

Sig updated...partially. When they transferred my game to my new phone my gift list changed. I will be working on updating the complete list, but it is not done yet.

I am afraid to update. With every update the game crashes more frequent.
Long and Lukasz, your games are crashing to..... did you do the update and how did it go?

but for me to make my decision, red launch doesnt have maps?

flip123: I updated both of my games a couple of hours ago, the crashing issue seems gone now, it hasn't crashed once. Note previously only my main game crashed multiple times a day, my support game never crashed before (probably because it is very small). I can even watch video to get fuel on my main game now, before the update, watching video would always crash my game, so for the last several months I basically didn't have that watch video feature at all. So I think it is safe for you to update.

In additional to what others already mentioned, some my observations after the update:
1. The Eatery drops Hamburger now, I think it dropped Hamburger before but was just for a low level side task. Now it drops all the time, not sure if the Hamburger has any real use, might be a bug.
2. The gift list changed a little bit, it added a Fuel (3) to my main game, and added Passengers (5) to my support game. For my support game, it also removed Copy Machine from the list and added Computer.

Now for the new side tasks, it is all about buying new buildings and each of the new building is VERY expensive. The 3 side tasks I have now on my main game is to buy Private Clinic for 79,000 coins, Loft for 87,000 coins, and Natural History Museum for 210,000 coins! Has anybody made the purchases yet? What will be the next side tasks you get after making the purchases? I assume would be getting something from these buildings? This seems to be a new way GI uses to burn our coins!

Top Bottom