Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android: New update - Rockfestival

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I just got my second aztec collection, but no pyramid has shown up.
How many do I need to get before I get a pyramid?

DC

you need to complete the collect 6 times for each pyramid.

Usually you need to complete a 6 hour marathon with extra fuel to get a minium 6 items or more perlocation. It usually takes about 30 flights.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
You mean, the aztec mission? Surely many of them who has finished, spend their greenies.. How will they get lots of fuel at a short of time?

Not one green, plenty of stockpiled Fuel 20 and Fuel 50 and over supplying the fuel bunkers from the Fuel Station. However with the Fuel Catalyst it was very easy, like Stonehenge now, to do this.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud I don't have so much time to Time-travel to collect lots of fuel..

No time travel. You just do not fly any planes and say every hour you keep making fuel at your station, also tap hangers of your neighbours (I get 60 fuel per day from that), also neighbours tap my hangers as well giving me more fuel!:) I have only been flying to Aztec and Stonehenge destinations since the end of the UFO quest, around 1 map a day or so depending how much fuel I accumulate, no less than 360. I have not used any of my gifted/award fuel units in this time either, been saving them for a non-purchasable destination.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Blackcloud How did you get the Tenochtitlan and chichen itza maps? Because I've expert 3 of the flights (machu pichu, quetzalcoatl, and tollan) by flying 90 times to the destinations, received the chest of random maps, but still I could not get the tenochtitlan and chichen itza maps..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud How did you get the Tenochtitlan and chichen itza maps? Because I've expert 3 of the flights (machu pichu, quetzalcoatl, and tollan) by flying 90 times to the destinations, received the chest of random maps, but still I could not get the tenochtitlan and chichen itza maps..

I have 2 unopened chests in my warehouse and at least 1 map left for each of the 2 nonpurchaseable destinations, as I did go hard at it 3 fuel every 10 minutes, playing at night in front of the TV or during a flight.....o_O
You unfortunately are unlucky not to have received them from one of the 3 Mesoamerican Map Chests you would have received. Therefore your only option is to use 3 Airport Cash to buy a chest from the Duke. Lucky for you as an :android: player that is only 1 weekend code per chest for it. For Stonehenge and Greek Temple definitely more costly!:eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Blackcloud Wow.. you are doing a hard work for the fuel. It may take a very long time, doesn't it?

I bought the chest once from Duke, But the result is still the same. 2 maps to tollan and 1 map to machu pichu.

Damn greek temple. cost 18 greenies..!!

Top Bottom